Chapter 6 I Love You

Vanna's POV

It's been two days since I admitted to myself that I like Boboiboy and it's so awkward between us, or maybe it's just me. I was having breakfast with Boboiboy and Grandad as usual when suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

"I'll get it", Ochobot said from the living room.

We resumed what we were doing and we heard a creak by the door, indicating Ochobot opened it.

"Hey Ochobot is Boboiboy in?", asked a voice from the door.

"Yes, he's here but....", Ochobot trailed off. I couldn't hear any talking anymore so I assumed that they already left.

But then we heard rushed footsteps towards us and I turned at its source only to face a plump boy and a purple haired boy with glasses.

"Hey Boboiboy is it true? She's back? You're joking, right? I mean--", asked the fat boy but stopped when he saw me.

"Vanna you're really back?", he asked in a shocked tone. I could tell the purple haired boy is surprised as well but quickly regained his composure. More importantly, how did they know my name?

"Uhm....I'm sorry but have we met before?", I asked, tilting my head slightly. I'm confused. None of them looked familiar.

"Yes, you're our friend. You're one of us. Don't you remember? You're afhggmyfgdghgvd", he didn't finished what he said cause the purple haired boy covered his mouth, making him talk gibberish.

"I'm really sorry about him. He's a prankster and likes to fool around. Don't listen to him. We'll come back some other time to properly meet you", the purple haired boy apologized, dragging the hysterical boy in his arms towards the door.

Ochobot opened it anyway and they went off, not before muttering a quick 'bye'.

"What was that all about?", I asked Boboiboy, who is surprisingly glaring at the direction the two left off.

"It was nothing. Don't mind them", he answered in a soothing voice, turning to look at me with those deep brown eyes.

"Okay I trust you", I said, staring back at him.

He seemed shock at my words but then smiled and continued eating his breakfast. I could only smile back.

Boboiboy's POV

Those two almost spilled the beans. They're so careless. I waited till Vanna is out of hearing range then I turned towards Ochobot.

"Ochobot, I thought you warned those two not to mention anything about the past. They almost told her everything", I nearly shouted the last part but managed to calm myself down.

"Boboiboy, I did warned them before I let them in. But you know how Gopal is. He thought I was joking", Ochobot answered carefully, trying not to spark my anger even more.

"Tsk. It's a good thing Fang managed to shut him up. If not, I would have done it even worse. They know how important she is to me. I can't let her go again", I said back with firm determination, clenching my fists to stop myself from lashing out.

I don't care who you are. If you ever try to take her away from me, you'll have to pass over my dead body. 

I won't let her go again. Never again.

"Guys, everything fine?", asked a voice not far away from us.

I visibly stiffened and managed to look back without losing it. She must have heard everything. God, what should I do?

"Ye...yes, everything's fi...fine", I said, sweat forming on my forehead. Sh*t. No one made me this nervous before. What is she doing to me?

"O...okay", she said, head cast down and she's panting. I frowned. Is something wrong? Is she hurt somewhere? I was about to walked towards her to check if she's okay when Ochobot beat me to it.

"Vanna are you okay?", Ochobot said, floating towards her and giving her a reassuring hug.

"I...I'm fine. My head ju...just hurt a bit. I'm go...gonna rest up...upstairs", she answered back. She's about to walk when she wobbled and about to fall so I immediately caught her and carried her bridal style.

I noticed that her breathing is ragged and she's frowning. She must be having a bad dream. I hug her for comfort and just patted her back until she calmed down.

God, she smell so heavenly. Apples and vanilla. I hug her tightly to sniff her some more but at the same time trying my best to restrain myself to just pin her to the wall and kiss her passionately. She feels so perfect in my arms. Dammit I might lose myself.

Suddenly I felt that her arms went limp and her breathing went even. I looked down at her face to see her peacefully sleeping. Her head must have hurt so much to made her pass out.

She's so...fragile looking like this. It made me just hugged her and protect her from the harshness of the world. I walked up the stairs and carried her bridal style to her shared room with Ochobot.

Speaking of Ochobot, he went out to help Grandad with the shop and I was supposed to come as well but seeing the situation right now, I decided to just stay home. Somebody's gotta take care of my princess.

Personally, I think she should sleep in my room. That way, I could look after her as she sleeps. But Grandad said that I should wait. But wait for what? Wait till she remembers or wait till she loves me back?

I don't know but I don't want to think about it now. I'll worry about that later. I gently placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Watching her sleep peacefully like this, her golden hair framing her face and her lips so pink and soft looking, I couldn't help but kiss her. So I did. I pecked her on the lips and whispered the three words that I always say and wanted to say to her, ever since I met her. Ever since she stole my heart. Ever since I fell in love to her. Ever since I found her again.

"I love you."

==============================
Hey guys, Virgogirl10 here. So sorry for the late update. Been busy with school and all. So I decided to update to say sorry. Anyway I'll try to update as soon as possible cause I'm just squeezing this in on my tight schedule. Thank you for understanding. Enjoy and tell me what you think.

❤Virgogirl10