Chapter 12

Love, I’m sorry I disappeared that night. That was stupid of me…I should have been there for you, the rest of the night. I know you must have been scared. I couldn’t believe those wolves attacked like that but I had a feeling something was gunna keep me from reveling myself to you, Athena. And don’t hate me for ease dropping but I will kill the damn fucker who raped my angel. Hearing that was unbearable but the worst part was seeing the look of fright on that beautiful face of yours. That look along made the world crash. My world revolves around you being happy but when you aren’t it drops just like your feelings do.  I hate seeing you hurt and scared. I truly do, it’s frightening just to watch the look go from happy to scared in a matter of pure seconds. It’s scary itself. Now Love I’m sorry this is so long. I hope you don’t mine me putting down my thoughts for you.

Mr. Anonymous

P.S. I love you!

 This was the first letter I had gotten from him since my birthday. I was in my room curled in my blankets. I had a large bouquets of roses, all types of colors sitting in the vase as I squeezed tightly onto the stuffed animal wolf he had gotten me. I wanted to see him so badly.

I sighed heavily as I got out of the bed. I wanted to go out and do something already instead of sitting here in my room moping over everything that’s happened to me since I have come here to Maine, but it was too late to do anything fun.

Suddenly someone knocked on my bed room door making me jump.

“It’s open.” I called as I set down my stuffed animal over at my desk as my door slowly opened to reveal Salem who had that large cut across him face. I know got a better look at it. The cut was from his forehead to his right cheek. He turned that side away from me not because of the silver blood that had scabbed over but because it looked slightly swollen.

“Hey.” He whispered.

“Hey.” I whispered back.

“Shorty, I know I may be too late for this but I want you back. I’m getting a divorce from Sylvia but once I do I’m no longer Alpha so I’ll have to leave. And I’d have to leave if you don’t want me which I understand but I’m just asking one thing.” Salem said before inhaling deeply. “I’m leaving tomorrow so could I just once fall asleep with you in my arms? Please?”

I crawled back into bed saying in a whisper. “Turn off the lights and shut the door please, if you’re gunna stay.”

Shock covered his face, then a small smile as he did what I said. I then watched him make his way over to my bed where he climbed in next to me pulling me into his chest burying his face into my neck. The feel of his strong arms around me was enough to put me to sleep but I didn’t wanna sleep with him holding me. Not now anyway.

“I love you, Athena.” He whispered. “And I know you must really hate me. I deserve your hate nut I love you more then you now. I’ve found it hard knowing that because I was stupid enough to reject you, that other men could have the chance of touching you the way I want to but I’m afraid to so anything. I’m afraid that I could hurt you. I’m sorry Derek hit you a lot and I’m sorry you go raped!” As he spoke tears streamed his cheeks faster and faster. He then looked at me and kissed me suddenly.

The kiss was gentle but full of hunger. Salem tightened his arms around me as he continued to kiss me. I slid my arms up his chest and around his neck. I clung to him not wanting to let go and wanting to be closer to him. I then rolled onto my back bringing him with me. Salem tried his hardest to keep the kiss going without crushing me under him as he kissed down my jaw and to my neck. My breath catching in my breath, becoming raged as he did so.

“Just tell me when to stop, Shorty, I don’t wanna hurt you.” His Irish accent rich with love. “I really don’t wanna hurt you.”

___________Warning sex scene_____________

I breathed out a hot breath which came out in a moan as he kissed me. I saw the grin creep up on his face and that’s what brought me over the edge cause I then found myself pulling off Salem’s shirt and tossing it to the ground, my finger tips exploring every inch of his either pack. Salem let out a low growl as he kissed me a little harder but he was then gently pulling off my own shirt then my bra. He sat back a moment just looking at my half naked body before leaning down to kiss his way down to my breast where he gave them his full attention. Damn that all felt so amazing. The feel of his mouth doing wonders on my body.

“Salem.” I moaned pulling him up to kiss me. “I want you.” And I meant it, I wanted to make love with him and to wake up in the morning cuddled in his arms knowing that I’m his and he’s mine but always will be.

Salem and I somehow managed to pull off each other’s pants before he pulled of my underwear and I pulled of his boxers. We were now completely naked and kissing with such intensity that I could just burst from it all. Salem then positioned his erection right where he wanted it. He then slowly pushed in earning a moan from me. He pushed all the way in then pulled out before slamming back in. A scream of pleasure left my lips as he then began to set up a steady rhythm as we kissed. The feel of Salem was amazing. The feel of our sweaty bodies moving together, grinding each other. We were teasing each other, bringing pleasure to one another as we made love, our bodies a perfect match for each other.

“Happy late twentieth birthday, Love.” He whispered to me kissing now to my neck. He then licked the spot he had found there on my neck, making me moan. Groaning and moaning, he kissed me there once more before biting down, marking me as his own. I was his as he was mine. We then climaxed together but Salem kept going for a little while longer before climaxing again collapsing on top of me, careful not to crush me.

I fell asleep perfectly tucked into his strong arms.