Chapter 5

'Michael?' I question quietly. 'What?' He snapped. Turning my head in the direction that I heard him speak, I see him sitting on the old swing set we used to play on with Faith and her older brother Keith when we all were younger. 'You know the whole time I was in rehab I always thought of what would happen if I was here instead, what would of happened between us.' I said walking over and sitting on the swing next to him. 'What did happen between us Maddie?' He asked looking at me still using the old nick name he called me. I sighed looking away from him and changing the subject, 'I really am sorry about your parents.' He scuffed, 'Don't be, I'm not. Honestly out of all people you knew the best that they didn't want me to begin with. Damn they didn't even care about me.' 'But still Michael-' 'But nothing Maddie!' He said cutting me off from my sentence. 'Fine, but don't be pissed at me for actually caring.' I yelled at him getting up from the swing. I looked over my shoulder at him one last time before going into the house, seeing a look from him as if he's looking at me that isn't me.

As i walked in through the sliding door through the kitchen everyone looked up, 'What happened?' Calum asked. 'Nothing.' I said walking past him as the front door opens and in comes Faith and Luke.

Faith looked over at me smiling and winking. 'Don't you dare wink at me Faith!' I said smirking at her. 'Oh? And what did I do? She asked acting Innocent . 'Knowing you everything.' Luke said jokingly. 'hey!' Faith said laughing and swatting at Luke's chest making him laugh while grabbing both her hands and leaning down to peck her lips.

'Aye Luke did you ever find my phone in your car.' Michael asked coming in from the back yard. 'Yeah here.' Luke said back throwing Michael his phone. 'Thanks dude.' He said catching his phone and walking around me but still making sure to put his hand on my back while walking around making me flinch from the touch of a stranger. Michael might not be a total stranger but he sure the h*** is not the same Michael. I tried covering the flinch up but Calum just had to notice it, 'Hey Madlie you ok?.' I turned my head towards his direction putting on a fake smile saying I was fine, but sense bad things come in 3's first Michael's hand, Calum noticing here comes the thrid. 'Madlie a word please?' Faith said nodding her head towards the living room. 'I'm fine Faith, seriously.' I said telling half the truth. 'Faith, leave her alone.' Linda said to her daughter before leaving the room. 'Yeah Faith leave her alone.' Michael mocked earning a smack on the back of his head from Faith which then caused everyone including me to laugh. 'Shut up!' Michael said blushing which just caused us to laugh more.

Once we all calmed down Faith offered for all of us to watch a movie. 'Calum can you get the pop from the fridge in the garage, Ashton help him, Luke and Michael come with me to get blankets and pillows, and Madlie make the pop corn?' Faith said telling everyone which way go and what to do. As we all went our different ways I stayed back in the kitchen and pulled out the pop corn boxes from the cabinetry.

After removing the plastic from the pop corn packets I put them in the microwave, ending up making 5 bowls of pop corn and burning one packet of pop corn. Right when I finished cleaning the mess from the plastic Ashton and Calum came in holding two cases each, of different kinds of pop, each case holding 8 cans. 'Everyone ready?' Faith said coming into the kitchen. 'Yeah help me bring these out.' I told her holding out 2 bowls to her and taking the 3 bowls into the living room seeing that her, Luke, and Michael have already set blankets and pillows on the floor pushing out the couch so we all can lay on the floor. Everyone started to make them selfs comfy on the pillows as I passed out the bowls. Once I was done I found the only spot that was empty which was next to Michael.

Damn I thought I just really hope we're not watch a horror movie. But with just my luck that's exactly what we were watching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my amazing readers!!!

I know I said under the comments on the last chapter that I would of updated yesterday but for some reason Wattpad would not let me... So sorry for that!!i but anyways here's chapter 5 I hope u like it!

Enjoy!!

Vote comment fan!!! <3