[8.]

POV Jungkook

I followed Taehyung for about 10 minutes without being noticed. He head to the beach and walked next to the shore.

He turned and looked around. To see if anybody was following perhaps? I was hiding behind a bush. One that was planted right before the sand started.

Taehyung then started walking further away, still next to the shore and I continued to follow him.

He stopped in front of a cave. Once again, looking if anybody had follow and went inside.

I waited a few seconds before entering. Much to my delight, the cave had many hiding places so it was easy to go unseen.

After venturing in this Cave, that was actually a tunel leading to another side of the beach, I spotted Taehyung.

He was looking at the Ocean. Why doesn't he come during the day? The views better and brighter. A specialy in front of his house.

Just when I was about to join him, Taehyung sat in the water. He had water up to his hips.

I rubbed my eyes as I see his legs becoming purple and sticking together.

What the hell is happening?

His legs were forming a fish texture.

Omg..

I gasped realizing what I had just see. A little to loud since he turned around alerted.

POV Yoongi

I cooked the fish the mermaid gave me. It was delicious! I never thought they were real.

I sat against a tree looking at the stars. He really saved my life today.

*splash*

The noise of water splashing caught my attention. I looked at the Ocean and saw the mermaid. He was laying on the shore.

I went towards him and layed beside him.

Neither of us spoke. We just starred at the stars.

"Were you the one who saved me and brought me here?" I asked breaking the akward silence.

It took a few seconds before he responded." Yeah." He said softly.

I nodded still looking up at the night sky.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. That day when you scraped your knee." He added.

So it was him to.

"It's ok. At first I thought it was a shark. I'm grateful it wasn't." I admitted.

He giggled.

"So what's your name?"

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi." I answered. "You?"

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

We talked all night long. It felt good. As if he was the Ocean in each of my letters.