[14.]

POV Jungkook

I managed to get out of the cave and limp myself to the beach. Why did I have to fall and hurt myself?

"Jungkook!!!" Taehyung's deep voice called.

I looked at him and then fell on the sand. I was still conscious but dam my leg hurt.

"Oh my!!!! Are you okay?" Jin said running up to me.

"Y-yeah, I just scratched my leg." I said.

"That is not just a scratch! It looks like you got stabbed." Jin freaked out.

"Let me guess. You walked in a cave hoping to find me and fell in a hole."

I looked up and saw Yoongi.

"Brother." I smiled getting up. "Thank god your alive."

"Tsk. I wouldn't die that easily. Give me some credit." Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

~Time Skip~

It wasn't night yet but soon it would. We made a fire and sat around it. Jin wraped my leg with a small blanket he grabbed on the boat.

"So Yoongi what did you eat here?" Wei asked.

POV Yoongi

I mentally smirked at Wei's question. I have a plan.

"Well, bananas, mangos, coconuts..."I starred at Taehyung." Seaweed salad."

He looked straight into my eyes, almost chocking on his apple.

"You ate seaweed salad?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

I nodded playing innocent." What's the big deal? It's just a seaweed salad."

"How did you make it?" Taehyung asked.

"With seaweed."

"No really? How did you manage to eat that?" Taehyung asked again.

I smirked."Follow me. I think I know something that could make you a little happy."

"How would you know if I'm sad or happy?"

"When I showed up you were crying." I said stating the obvious.

"Right..." He frowned.

I motionned him to follow me and walked off. I'm glad the others didn't follow. I guess I can thank you Jungkook for hurting yourself.

POV Taehyung

I followed him on the beach, away from the others confusedly.

"So what was it you wanted with me?" I asked.

He didn't respond and instead pointed towards the water. I looked and saw a figure swimming towards us.

A mermaid.

"Hey, Tae." The mermaid said.

I gave Yoongi another look and he was smiling. "Your welcome, do the others know?"