Adopted

Marinette

Was abandoned by my parents. I keep asking my caretakers why, they always tell me it was because  they weren't able to afford the expences of a baby, and thought that if they were to put me up for adoptionion, I would have a better life. They were wrong. I have been here for almost 15 yeats. I'm about to be 16 in a few weeks.    "Hey, you, girl with blue hair, ur getting adopted" awesome, I'm finally getting adopted! At this point I don't care who adopts me, I just want a happy life. "Get ready then are coming in 5 minutes." Okay my few clothes are packed, I'm not trying to seem like a person who is interested in money, But I'm hoping that this person is, not necessarily rich, But that this person is able to give me the life i deserve, after all, I didn't choose to be here.  After a while, one of the caretakers came to pick me. "This Adrien, He is going to be ur new father" I have to admit this guy is pretty hot. I honestly wouldn't think of him as a dad, he looks more of, my boyfriend, But it is what it is. "Hi, nice to meet you, is it okay if i name you marrinete?" Is he kidding me, I don't care what he names me as long as he takes me to his house. "I'm okay with it" he just needed to sign a few more papers and I was out of here. After he signed the papers we were on our way to his house, more like mansion. He gave me a tour of the house, showed me my room. When we were inside my room, things changed. "I adopted you because something in you attracted me, Not fatherly, sexually and.... a, how do I say this... umm. In the way where I want to start and relationship with you, I'm not much older, I'm just 19 years old. But i want to make sure ur okay with it. If not, I'll just keep you until ur ready to go live life, so are you okay with me fucking you?" I honestly was surprised, But I would be a big fat lier if I said I didn't want that. "Honestly, I do want that, I want you to fuck me, use me as ur sex slave...... daddy.."

Idk if ill make a part two, it all depends on you guys, do you want a part two?