Damn

Damn guys.... 208k view......... damn......... honestly I didn't think I would get any views at all...... I thought this was like utube... that it would take forever.... u guys are amazing....... i.... I don't know what to say..... im speachless.... like..... u're author is so stupid and the book has so many mistakes.... yet you guys didn't leave me...... u guys took ur time to read things about my life that arent relevant..... you guys didn't criticize me for not editing the chapters..... you guys stayed knowing my dumbass has seasons where I start posting everyday and then leave for a year yet  you guys stayed..... im..... I just don't know how to show you guys how thankful I am.... after so many promises I broke..... you guys still stayed....... I love you all soooo much..... I love going through my books comments because I know that I will see alot of funny comments..... and..... im......... I don't know...... I just..... I love you alll....... and this...... this is coming from he bottom of my heart........ thank you all for staying with my dumbass.... thank you all for being with me through thin and thick.... thank you......

Saranghae

Saranghae

You guys don't know how happy I am for having you guys

You guys don't know how happy I am for having you guys..... so really..... thank you