Woopsy

Marinette

I decided to go to the club since I was a bit bored and I can finally go there, I wanted alya to come but her mom didn't let her go, so I decided to go by myself, really isn't a big problem since im old enough now. While on the club I was getting cat called but I really didn't care, small secret of me, i'm a huge slut when it comes to something sexual. I haven't lost my virginity yet, but everytime someone does something sexual to me, like grab my ass, or sometimes even stuff their face in my boobs I go along with it. I decided to drink a few shots to loosen up, i'm not an expert with these things so I got drunk fast. I went to the dancing area (i'm sorry idk what a club is okay.... so i just imagined what a club might look like) while I was dancing someone started to grind on me, and well... me being me, went along with it, once i saw that this dude was trying to take it to bed i decided that it was time to go home, while on my way home, I tripped and hurt myself pretty bad causing me to go sober, (is that even possible?) I had twisted my ankle and it hurt like crap, I couldn't really walk and then I remembered that I had chats number... don't ask how... and called him telling him if he could drop me off . He came to pick me up and took me home, once at home he wrapped up my ankle and gave me, an aspirin... or so I thought... I drank the aspirin and not even 5 minutes later I started getting this warm fuzzy feeling all over my body . I started getting a bit horny and started seeing chat in another way. I walked over to him. And threw him on the bed and started to grind on him....

Well hellloooo guyssss. Whats up... I mean since I know u guys LOVE cliff hangers I decided to give u guys one... so yeah..... ADIOOSSA