Prolouge: The Revenge Of Casanova

Kid ??: "Your so ugly! Don't talk to us"

Kid ??: "you poor dunce! Don't approach us casually! Or else i will let my bodyguard beat you!"

Kid ??: "your such a low species! I wish a freak like you shouldn't exist in this world!"

Kid ??: "yeah! You should just die i hate the fact that i'm breathing the air the same as you!"

*kring* *kring*

I slowly opened my eyes and reached for my alarm clock as i turn it off 'damn that dreAm again or should i say nightmare' i checked the clock and saw it's 6:31 am. I got up and stretch my body, I went to bathroom on my room and wash my face with warm water without a soup after that i dry my face with a towel i changed my clothes to a tracksuit i went to downstair and saw my mom and dad in dining room, dad is looking at newspaper while drinking his coffee and mom is preparing a breakfast i decided to greeted them. "Good Morning"

Dad: "Good Morning too son"  I inherit my dad H/C but not his red eyes his hair are properly comb to the back of his head.

Mom: "Good Morning" while my mom E/C is which the one i inherit not her Silver hair, her hair is long and she tied it make it ponytail. "Do you want to eat first?"

"Nah maybe late after i done jogging but first i need to drink a water to hydrate my body" I answered as i approach the refrigerator and open it i saw a bottle of water and began to drink it.

Dad: "You know son i didn't know the reason why you suddenly changed. You used to be a lazy and timid, not that i hate it or love it." He said still looking at his newspaper.

Mom: "you used to adorable kid but now your so freakin hot~" she reminded seductively as i spilled the water i drunk by choking after that i feel my face heat up.

"Mom!" I shouted as i receive a giggle from her and chuckle from my dad "All right see you later" i said as i walk outside from the dining room i grab my headphone and mp4 at the table near on the TV. I exited the house as i put my headphone on my head and played a music from my mp4 i pick a metal song to make me avoid feeling sleep after that i began to warmup first and then runned. This become my daily routine everyday.

1 hour later

After i finished my routine i did a a 20 pushups and 20 sit-ups why 20 you ask? As much i want my body have muscle i don't want to overdo it, i dislike to have much more muscle like on the tv show where the man is overly bulk than his head. I walk towards inside the house and opened the doors. I walk direct to the kitchen and grab a food and put it on the table in the dining room after that i opened the refrigerator and grab a bottle of water again as i closed it's door i saw a paper stick on it i grab the paper and began to read it.

'DEAR Y/N HONEY'

We forgot to tell you but we're gonna be away for a business trip and it's gonna take a while we don't know when we will comeback so i hope you take care the house until we come back.

P.S Don't worry about the money we will send you a money through your ATM

P.P.S Don't bring a Woman in the house or else i will cut your balls

Sincerely From your lovely mom

*gulped* "and here i am hoping to bring a woman here but it look like that will not happen i rather not let mom removed my future"

Mini-timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N giving a roses to weiss as she doesn't know Y/N put a substance on roses that attract bees while Y/N secretly grinning evilly

After i taken a bath i wear my uniform and exited on the house i already grab the key to my car i walk toward to the car as i approached it i opened the door as i get inside of it before starting it.

As i kept driving memories begun to flash on my head.

FlashBack

Kid ??: "Your so ugly! Don't talk to us"

Kid ??: "you poor dunce! Don't approach us casually! Or else i will let my bodyguard beat you!"

Kid ??: "your such a low species! I wish a freak like you shouldn't exist in this world!"

Kid ??: "yeah! You should just die i hate the fact that i'm breathing the air the same as you!"

FlashBack Ended

'Dammit why i can't forget it!?' I thought as i slammed my hand on the wheel luckily i didn't get crushed.
Ever since then it became like a curse to me wether i remember my childhood life. Commonly children have a better life but to me it's like a hell through my entire childhood life i never receive anything than humiliation, Insult, hatred towards me, and bullying! At that time i don't have a choice but to isolated myself in the house. Playing video games, reading book, board games and other stuff was all i did just to entertain myself i never gotten a friend wait actually i got a friend back then but she just used me to make fun of me!

FlashBack

As i make my way where B/N (bully name) told me to come. I found him talking to my bestfriend, i decided to not interrupted them as i listen to them.

Kid??: "Yeah it's kind of funny that he'd believe me hehehe"

B/N: "you just using him to make him give his toys to you" this make my eyes widen as tears fell down from my eyes.

"Is this true!?" I interrupt

Kid??: "N/N  This is not what you think N/N we're just acting! Right! We're just acting! Right *someone name*?"

B/N: "stop pretending **** you're just using him"

Kid?? "NO HE'S LYING! please believe me N/N" *sob*

"I trusted you. You are not my true friend i thought you were but you're just using me AND THE LINE YOU USED IS KIND OF CHEATER X MALE READER STORIES AFTER THE MALE READER FOUND HIS GIRLFRIEND MAKING OUT OF ANOTHER BOY!" *sob*

FlashBack Ended

*sigh* 'just you wait till i will make my revenge Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladona, Yang Xiao Long, and Pyrra Nikos!'

TimeSkip Brought to you by Ruby eating cookies happily made by Y/N as Y/N watching ruby happily while he's holding a bottle of poison behind his back

As i parked my car nearby i turned the engine off after that i got it out as i locked the door after that i began to walk. while i'm making my way to school students began to whispering to each other most of them were girls.

Girl: "He's hot and so handsome"

Girl2: "i wonder if he have a girlfriend"

Boy: "damn look at that car i wish i have my own car like that"

I began to smirk as i know that my revenge will be easily as pie. As i kept walking i finally reach my destination.

'Finally...........

Beacon Academy'