#1.The Professor who struck my heart

............

C/N = company name
............

As i approached the academy a man with silver hair with a cane and a chick with a blonde hair and a big bust were standing in the front of the school as they noticed me the man widely smiled i walked over them while they did the same too.

Man: "Good morning mr.L/N" he greeted, still smiling.

Me: "Do i know you?"

Man: "Ah! Where's my manner i'm Ozpin the headmaster of beacon academy but you can call me professor ozpin" He answered until he noticed i'm staring at her companion. "And this is professor glynda goodwitch" he added. I change my gaze to him.

Me: "So your the one who needed our company for a fund assistance?"

Ozpin: "Yes i am"

Me: "just you know i have to check first if your school is worth it for my company but in order to do that i have to attend here" i lied my true intention were never been the school but the people here who made me suffer.

Ozpin: "Of course Mr.L/N you are certainly have the right to check our school"

Me: "Professor ozpin if it must i don't want you to give me a special treatment as for now i'm Y/N L/N a student not the owner of C/N"

Ozpin: "oh Humble one I see.. Well definitely Mr.L/N"

Me: "i see that your school is quite big, and I think i might need a help for touring me around the academy" I stated as i look at the blonde professor. He noticed, who I want to accompany me as he take the initiative.

Ozpin: "very well then, professor Glynda will be the one who will guide you"

Upon hearing this i smirk. Glynda seem reluctantly but accepted the order nonetheless. Currently we are on the hallway heading To where will be my room dorm, we already passed the music room, canteen, and class room. As we walking i began to break the silence.

Me:"Why aren't you talking to me Glynda? You know how i missed you tutoring me back at home" you read it right, since back then, i isolated myself my parents can't do anything but hired someone for homeschooling me and luckily it's Glynda who was hired for that task.

Glynda:"why are you suddenly here after you break up with me!?" Did i forget to mention that we're dating back then, I must be a klutz then.

Since she's the only person who I can interact in the outside world and i saw her everyday for tutoring me which i began to develop a feeling for her. I confessed at her to my surprise she had a feelings for me too, we were happy back then, my parents accepted our relationship even there's a gap between our age , for the long time I have stepped on the outside world again with her, nothing to afraid of but eventually i break up with her because of the plan i had plotted for a very long time, i cannot drag her to my plan cause of conscience. At that time i face her to break up with her after she heard that she slapped me and began to cry- (wait a minute why we don't do a flashback?)

KeY: cause I'm too lazy to write one remember i'm TheSlackingOtaku

(Yeah yeah nearly forget about that) so as I was saying she began crying, i apologize to her she asked me 'why?' Why did i break up with her but I didn't gave her answer which she cried more (now i feel like a douche) i comforted her by hugging her but she slapped my hand and began to ran fast as she could as i feel a tears leaking on my eyes. From that time i never saw her again, she stopped tutoring me. But now here i am looking at her, still beautiful as ever.

Me: "you already know right? Your school need my company assistance lov-" i cut the word love as i remembered we're no longer dating but her cheek blush somehow.

Glynda: "i-i know that jerk!" She yelled. As I didn't noticed we are already reached our destination. "This will be your own room" i sighed as she gave me the key for it before she walked out.

Me: "so i take it, that you already have a new boyfriend?" After hearing this she stopped walking for a moment.

Glynda: "no i don't have one, not after you break up with me i realized at that moment it's better to focus on my career" she answered while I'm behind her not looking at me before she continue to walk away.

I unlocked the door knob before i let out a big sigh.

Me: "I'm sorry Glynda" i muttered as I think about the professor who struck my heart.