*•Zouis•*

*Louis POV*

"Cmon Boo, don't want to be late!" cried my best friend, Harry, from the bottom of the staircase at the One Direction house. You got that right, 5 boys packed into one house, in one word, absolute madness or chaos, whichever you preferred.

Well, 2 of these 5 boys were openly gay, and that's me and my partner in crime, Zayn Malik. We were gay for each other and have been for the longest time. We'd been together for about 8 months when Liam had gotten on our backs about having never gone on a whole proper date where someone waits at the bottom of the staircase and the other slowly comes down and the stare at each other in awe and admiration and compliment how the other looks then they walk hand in hand out to wherever their destination is. Zayn claimed that he was planning this entire date, and he decided not to tell me where we were going. I was quite nervous, after all, Zayn and I had never been the typical couple and we never enjoyed typical dates, which is why we never had them. We both preferred to stay in, watch movies, cuddle, and talk about everything. We also got into quite a bit of mischief together, which is why Paul and Simon were hesitant of our relationship.

Niall came upstairs and saw me trying to fix up my hair as I was already dressed in a silver/grey shirt, black chinos, black suspenders, and red

Toms. Now if only I could get my hair to fall right...

"You look fine, mate" said Niall leaning on the doorframe. I gave him a look that said 'Don't lie to me' written clearly all over. He rolled his eyes and proceeded to mess about with my hair until it fell perfectly.

"I guess I'll never understand your leprechaun magic" I said to him with a giggle and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be treating your escort like that!" he said "I could easily push you down the stairs when you're staring deeply into Zayn's eyes" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, and escort? Really? Obviously another touch of Harry.

Niall linked his arm through mine and I sighed loudly. Never have I ever felt so feminine but I went with it.

We walked slowly down the stairs and when I looked to Zayn, I was stunned. We had gone with the same color palette. He was wearing silver Supras, black dress pants, and a black and red plaid shirt. He was breathtaking, like usual.

"Awe!" cooed Liam "They're all speechless and matching!" he shrieked to Harry. They started giggling and rambling about how cute we were when I heard Zayns voice.

"If you ladies would like to stop your gossip, I'd like to take in my flawless boyfriend for a couple silent moments" I blushed at the compliment and he winked cheekily before I rushed into his arms for a kiss. He pecked me on the lips and whispered so only I could hear "I feel so bad I'm making you change in the car, you look pretty sexy in that outfit, like you look in every outfit"

I gave him a confused look, why would I have to change my clothes? He just winked again and gave me a 'You'll see' look.

We finished saying goodbye to the other lads and they yelled out some rude 'safety' precautions to us. I just took Zayns hand and led him out to the car. As soon as we got in, he rolled up the ridiculously tinted windows and handed me an outfit as he got the same one for himself. They looked like ninja costumes.

The clothes he handed me consisted of overly tight leather black pants (which look hot on Zayn, I found I looked quite foolish, he told me otherwise) a tight black long sleeved shirt, a pair of black Toms, and a black beanie.

"After all this work on my hair?" I questioned.

"You could've rolled out of bed and you'd still be hot BooBear" he said with a cheeky grin.

He finally stopped us at a Dollar market. I gave him a questioning look but he just gave me a reassuring nod and led me inside.

We got a couple weird looks for our outfits, but we ignored them. Zayn bought 8 spray cans of neon paints (yellow, red, blue, pink, green, purple, orange, and then a normal black) and we checked out and went back into the car. When we pulled back into our driveway, I started to ask "Babe, what are we-" but he cut me off with a shush and placed his pointer finger on his lip, indicating for me to stop talking. All the lights in the house were off, I guess the other lads decided to go to sleep early tonight. Zayn took the bottles out of the trunk and placed them on the lawn. Then he took the neon pink and started spraying across the hood "The Bradford Bad Boy Holds My Heart" I giggled and realized what a brilliant date Zayn had planned. I took the yellow and started painting on Nialls passenger door "I Heart My BooBear"

Zayn laughed as he admired my work and soon, all the boys' cars looked like Picasso paintings with stupid things written all over them in the washable spray paint. We still had some leftover paint so Zayn and I sprayed our hands and took turns boosting each other up to leave messy, colourful handprints on the three boys windows. When we got a bit crazier, we each spray painted each others ENTIRE bodies with the paints. He used the purple and ran directly into the door. I used the orange and ran into the huge patio window.

When we were out of paint and satisfied with our work, we went inside and took showers while throwing our dirty clothes into the laundry baskets. No point in hiding them, the boys would know on their own who dirtied their cars with our names literally written all over the crime scene.

I pecked Zayn on the lips and whispered "Best date ever" before falling asleep peacefully in his arms.

*Nialls POV*

I woke up and decided to go to the kitchen for a little breakfast. It was unlike me to get up this early. I walked past the patio door, and took a double take. I rubbed my eyes trying to see if I was hallucinating. There was a body painted in orange on our window! I walked outside to assess the damage when I saw another body on the door, but this one was purple. I couldn't believe my eyes! I turned to go check on what I originally came out here to check (the patio door) when I caught sight of a colourful car. Three to be exact. It took me a second to realize that was my beautiful car! It had rude sayings and illustrations drawn all over it in various colours of spray paint!

I ran inside to tell Liam and Harry. It was easy to figure out it was their cars because one had "The Toy Story Mobile" written on the front windshield and "No Spoons Allowed" writing on the back, whereas the other one had huge letters saying "Ladies Man" But that was scratched out and written over with the words "Grandmas Man"

I quickly pulled the tired Liam and Harry down out towards the driveway and both their jaws dropped.

*Zayns POV*

"LOUIS! ZAYN! GET YOUR FAT LAZY ASSES OUTSIDE AND CLEAN UP YOU KNUCKLE HEADED TWATS!" shrieked Liam from downstairs.

Louis awoke from the shouting too and whispered "Fancy a car wash for two?" he finished with a wink and cheeky grin. I giggled and kissed his nose, that was still the best date ever.

Hey Guys I Know It's Short But I Thought It Was Kinda Cute :$ I'd Enjoy A Date Like That, Thoughts? When I Get My Laptop In Approximately Two Weeks I'll Update More. I Don't Know If You Guys Know This But I Write These All On My IPod. I Actually Sprained My Right Thumb xD So Opinions? Please? Next Bromance? And For Everyone Talking About The 'Larry' Thing, I Will Not Stop Writing Fanfics About Them Unless Louis Tomlinson Or Harry Styles Ask Me Specifically To. I Will Always Ship Larry No Matter What. I Was Born Into This Fandom At A Time Where If You Didn't Ship Larry You Were A Directionator. I Write These One Shots For Fun And I Love When You Guys Enjoy Them So There Isnt Even A Full Single Percent Chance BooBear And Haz Will Find My One Shots So What's The Harm?

Haley xo.

Ps I'm Writing This On My Third Gen IPod So No Camera Nothing And It's About 2-3 Maybe 4 Years Old So It Doesn't Type The Key You Tap For Example, If I Hit 'T' I Get An 'E' So If I Want A 'T' I Have To Click The 'U' And Its Very Frustrating And It Takes A Great Deal Of Time And Effort So I Apologize For The Late Updates