*•Ziam•*

Ziam

Liams POV

I kissed my mom and two older sisters goodbye as they dropped me off at this stupid summer camp. The only reason I have to go here is because Ruth got knocked up and her baby was due sometime in July, and my parents were turning my room into a nursery and they needed money to buy the baby food and clothes, money that should be spent on MY food and clothes. Yeah, I'm 14 but it's not like my parents pay for EVERYTHING I own, well, a bit...

They already arranged my boarding school for September. Great, isn't it? Ahh, family love...

Zayns POV

Great... Summer camp. I don't fully understand why I have to come here, Dad says it's to gain some independence, but I could do that from the comfort of my own bedroom couldn't I? Adults these days...

I grabbed my bags from the car without saying goodbye to my family, they had each other all summer, I had no one. Besides, by ignoring them I must be "gaining some independence" take that Dad.

I must've been walking in quite a hurry, because I didn't even notice the very attractive lad opening the door to my cabin and I walked straight into him.

"Sorry!" I said to him while signaling for him to walk in before me.

"It's alright mate" he reassured me while laughing slightly and walking into the cabin. He patted me on the shoulder, and it was burning hot, it felt great where he touched me.

Wait, I'm not gay! Am I? Of course not!

When I brushed aside these strange feelings, I walked into the cabin and saw two bunk beds and a single bed. I dropped my bags and dove for the single bed, but not before a rush of blonde hair and a goofy chuckle beat me to it.

"Sorry mate, you snooze you loose" he said to me with a wink and a giggle. I knew I was going to enjoy this guys company, with his funny laugh and Irish-ness. I got stuck bunking with the attractive guy I bumped into outside, and of course, I got stuck with the top bunk. Great.

We all went to dinner and we learnt a bit about each other. I was by far the quiet one. Niall, the blonde Irish one that stole my bed, had a bottomless pit for a stomach and laughed a lot. Harry flirted with anyone and anything. You also couldn't take your eyes off your plate around him or he'd steal your food. It didn't matter how much food he had himself, he'd always have room for your food too. Next was Louis, Harry took a special liking to flirting with him. Louis flirted a lot with Harry, and he always was cracking the stupidest jokes at the right time, he just put a smile on any ones face. Lastly was the attractive guy I was bunking with. His name was Liam. He was smart, reasonable, and funny. He was adorable in the sense that he got excited about the smallest things. Disliking him would be like kicking a puppy, or throwing a newborn baby, just not right.

After dinner, we went back to our room to crash for the night, all that driving and unpacking was tiring. I laid down in my bed and when I looked across the room, I saw Harry climb up onto Louis' bed and hug him from behind, I guess there was some sparks there...

I rolled over to face the wall when I felt two strong arms wrap around me and a husky voice whisper "Hey babe"

I spun back around and I was nose to nose with Liam, who winked at me. I grabbed him and kissed him hard, this was how it was meant to be.

Nialls POV

*2 Years Later*

Simon Cowell had called me and 4 other lads onstage again, I was crying and I didn't care. I was planning on being famous like Justin Bieber, but now I wouldn't be. It was heartbreaking.

"We're putting you through to judges houses" Simon said. We all started screaming and jumping, then I looked beside me and saw Zayn from summer camp looking at someone. I followed his gaze and saw Liam from summer camp. There was also Harry and Louis. Looked like these summer flings were back, and maybe they were here this time to stay...