*•Lirry•*

*Harrys POV*

"Lili," I said, using my special little nickname for him. He didn't let anyone (including the other boys) except for me call him 'Lili' because it apparently wasn't manly enough for him. "where are we going?" I asked for the fourth time.

"Haz, you already know the answer" he responded. "I'm. Not. Telling. You." he said making each word pop as if I had the mind of a three year old.

I rolled my eyes and faced out the window. Liam had been my crush since X-Factor and now I was sitting in his car. Needless to say, the butterflies in my stomach were going absolutely insanely crazy.

We pulled into an unfamiliar parking lot as Liam and I exited the car. He went to the trunk and pulled out a large bag with a Canadian Flag on it. It looked like one that we had been given in a Canadian interview when Liam got a couple of... Hockey sticks! Wait, hockey sticks?

We walked inside the empty building and I saw the ice skating arena. It all clicked, Liam was taking me to play hockey! What was he thinking?! I don't know how to skate! I was going to die! If I didn't die from falling repeatedly, I'd die from the embarrassment of my crush watching me fail at skating!

We walked into the changing rooms to put on our skates and mittens. I sat down on the bench and grabbed the pair and only then did I realize that I didn't really know how to tie skates! I knew the basics, that they were basically like tying shoes, but I didn't know how tight or-

"Need some help HazzaBear?" He asked while smirking cheekily. I looked at his feet and saw he had already tied his skates as I was just staring cluelessly at mine.

"Please?" I asked blushing madly. He just stifled a giggle and proceeded to tie my skates. Once we were both suited up and ready, he handed my a stick, grabbed my hand (which led to more blushing) led me out to the ice while tossing a puck in the other hand. He opened the door to the empty rink and slid gracefully on. He took my stick and placed both of our sticks and the puck on the ground then spun around to face me. He took both of my hands in his and started backing up by wiggling his arse slowly which led to my first step on the ice.

I was never one for learning new sports. I didn't see the point in skating so whenever my mother asked me if I wanted her to enroll me in skating lessons, I politely rejected the offer. I was totally regretting that decision now.

Liam pulled himself closer into me so we were hugging once he saw that I was only putting one foot on the ice.

"C'mon Haz, you can do it" He whispered to me, sending shivers down my spine. He sounded so seductive and I'm sure he wasn't even trying. Heck, I knew he wasn't trying, why would he try. I was just his gay band member who was still basically a child and he is the straight mature sexy sensible one. Notice, he is straight. His warm breath was tickling my collarbone and sending shivers down my spine. I was so focused on keeping my cool that I didn't even notice he had slowly inched me onto the ice. Once I saw where my feet were I started flailing around aimlessly in his arms trying to get back to the side when Liam pulled me even closer and started whispering to me.

"Shh, babe, calm down, it's okay, I'll go slowly, just follow my pace" My stomach flip flopped when he called me babe, but it was nothing. All the lads and I called each other 'babe' but when Liam said it my heart pounded a mile a minute.

Once I got the skating basics down pretty well (by that I mean I could stay up if I was skating very very slowly) Liam passed me my stick and we started slowly hitting the puck back and forth to each other. I started feeling too confident and cocky, so I decided to skate closer to him to hit the puck a bit better. But me being the air headed fool I was around Liam, I forgot that he hadn't taught me how to stop!

The only thing I could shout was "Li!" before I crashed into him head on. His steady build kept us both upright, but since I had hit him directly, and we weren't wearing helmets, our faces collided, along with our lips.

We both looked like deer caught in headlights, wide eyed, staring into each other, waiting for one or the other to pull back. But, no one did.

We stood like that for a good 30 seconds before I let instinct take over, after all, I had already thoroughly embarrassed myself. I let my eyes closed and slowly, we were kissing. In fact, we were snogging!

I, Harry Edward Styles, just kissed my best mate who is also my crush, Liam James Payne, and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Hey There Lovelies! What Did You All Think?! Yesterday I Realized I Had 5 000 Reads! Okay, WOW, BAZINGA, MOO, IDONTKNOW Hahah Thanks So Much You Guys, But Most Of You Are Ghost Readers! (Read But Don't Vote, Comment, Fan, Etc) So Please If You're Enjoying It, Tell Me! If You're Not, Tell Me How I Could Improve, If You're Neutral, Tell Me How I Could Make It More Interesting For You!

On A Side Note, I Was Thinking Of Maybe Doing A Big Long Fluffy Bromance Story, So Which Bromance Do You Think It Should Feature? Do You Guys Have Any Crazy Obstacles You Want Them To Face? I Always Ask You Guys For Bromances Because I Love Them All And I Could Write All Day And All Night (DJ Malik) About All Of Them! If You Guys Have Twitter, Follow Me! It's All 1D On It [1D_Haley_1D] And Tweet Me (Your Bromances Brought Me Here) And I'll Be Sure To Follow Back.

I Love You Guys Mwah xoxo

Haley xx