Introduction

There he is, walking the way out of his classroom to go to the school gym...

oh his cool styled blond long hair....

oh ocean blue eyes, oh these jawlines....

his walk only could make every girl nervous...

captain of a rugby team... plays piano and the guitar...

this gorgeous artwork...yes he is like art for me..that is not human...

the perfect dreamboy...what could get better...

these were my thoughts, everytime I see him. 

My name is Marylin, I just turned 16 last summer and I am going to High School here in our town. I live with my lovely family in an small appartement which includes my mother,father and my little brother. I don't really spend much time at home..I prefer go outside and hang out with my friends.

One of my best friends is Mina, she is really kind and we seem to like the same stuff.

What I can tell about her is that she has a very nice family (it seemed so). She has two younger sister and an older brother.... yup an older brother...

So I guess you already know who I mean.. exactly .... the guy from the start of the story.

Will, Will Austin is his name... I really don't want to talk about how I reacted when I realized that he is my best friends brother...awkaward throwbacks...

So...

I spent a lot of time at Mina's house... I get well- known with Will and we started to spend a lot of timer together... Mina, her boyfriend Greg (Will's best friend), Will and of course me...

Let the story begin...