Introduction 2

It was just a Wednesday. I was preparing to go out with Mina,Greg and Will. I have to admit that  I was kinda nervous. You can guess why..

1 hour later...

I was walking out my house and went to the school gym. Will, Mina and Greg were already waiting for me. We went in and played rugby... well not exactly rugby.. it was more like that Will and Greg played rugby and Mina and me just sat around..

30 min later...

I was sitting on the floor as I realized that Mina and Greg disappeared. It is normal for them to take their to make out for the next 2 hours.. ighhh...

As I was sitting, the good-looking brother came over to me and asked me if I want to learn how to play rugby. "Okay", I sad.

He started to run with the ball and I started to run after him. He was too fast, I had no chance... but then he gave up and said: "I am too good, now it's your turn" I took the ball and started running, he catches me and put over his shoulder... he went with me to the dressing room and put me on the floor... I was kinda shocked, so I accidentally put my knee up and scored his %**+&.....ooopppssss. He screamed very loud...it was kinda embarrassing for me..

"I am sooooo sorry Will", I sad

"I want an better excuse", he said.. "I want you to come out with me..."