18.11.2016

Friday was the big day. I was really upset since Wednesday. I did not know what to wear, I did not know how to style my hair and the worst thing was, that I knew that I am going to mess something up. I stopped eating that much because of fear and I even threw up sometimes as I thought about the day. I always asked myself; Was he honest about that? I mean he asked ME, Marylin the ugly and unknown potato...HE, Will Austin, the captain of the rugby team, the biggest crush of every girl, the womanizer, the perfection in person... yup, he asked me. Maybe he did not even wanted something from me, maybe he just wanted to hang out with me or to ask me to help him about Mina's next birthday present? All these questions were annoying me the whole time...

FRIDAY NIGHT

I was sooo upset! 30 minutes until my "Kinda date" with Will....I tough I had to through up again... I can say that I looked good. I was very happy with my look. Fleeky, straight hair, decent make up, pullover and trousers with my favorite winter coat... As I walked out the house, I felt the autumn breeze on my face, the cold drizzle on my skin and the pleasant feeling... I can't wait for the winter to come. Mina's house wasn't that far away. I really thought about it to go home again and to forget everything, but I did not. I just wanted to ring on Mina and Will's house, as someone whistled.... again and again... I could define this whistle immediately.. it was Will's. I looked around and saw him by the window from his sleeping room. He jumped down. It wasn't just a jump, it was a jump on Will's way...a cool way. He wore his black Canadian boots with his jeans jacket and his cool cap. He came closer to me and hugged me softly, so I could smell his "D.Backham" perfume. "Ready for a walk?" he asked. "Sure" I smiled.

(as we were walking)

W: You look beautify. M:Thank you.  W:I don't want that to be awkward to you, I really thought long time ago to ask you out, but it is not that easy with a fulfilled timetable. M: I am really thankful for that Will. W: So, how about to see my favorite place? ...

I felt blessed. Isn't it the most beautiful think that someone could say to you "Do you want to see my favorite place?" In my view, it is something very personal and important. A place with is only meant for you and your thoughts, is not a place with you can share with everyone else. I really really felt blessed. We walked a small way through a hedge and finally ended up by a small frozen creek. It was amazing and too hard to find. Firstly we tried to ice-skating, till we realized that nobody is good at it... especially me, because I fell one time very hard on my back. But the good thing is that Will could laugh about me...and as he laugh, I melted. He was sitting on a small rock while I ice-skated. And then he asked me:

W: Do you want to sit?      M: No, thanks gentleman, but I want you to sit.    W:We can sit both(smirk)     M:as I said, Sir(laugh)    W:Marylin, you're going to catch a could on your "ovaria"   

and then he just pulled me on his lap and pulled his head on my shoulder... We were just sitting for a while like this until it stared to rain a little bit and we had to go. I was surprised and also a little sad...because nothing really happened.

We walked our way back to his house and on the way we really behaved like little kids. He wore my and I disrupted him the whole time with my laughter. He seemed to like me, but I felt kinda more than a sympathize... 

20 minutes later, we were in front of his garage door. 

W: We could spent some time in my garage, it is pretty cool here. M:In the garage, really?   W: the truth is that my stepmother is in the house and I did not want her to see us behaving like fools (laughter)  M: I am just kidding, of course we could spent some timer in your garage...

We went in. The first thing I saw, was an old-timer covered with dust and a big collection of tools. Will walked to an old box which seemed to be a radio. He turned it on... a couple of songs were played while he showed me the garage and explained some stuff i never understood and I never ever will understand. Suddenly, a lovely song stared to play "I won't let you go". 

W: wanna dance, Miss?   M:why not

I took his hand and he pulled his taller body very close to mine. I felt really comfortable in his arms. We were dancing slowly to the rhythm, just him and I. My head rested on his shoulder,which made the whole thing even cornier. I also realized that he was little nervous to, but for heavens sacke...where did he learnt to dance like that?

Very suddenly.. matching with the song's refrain something very unexpected happened...

He spinn me around a few times, pulled very closely between him and the wall, crabbed my face and just pulled his soft lips against mine...