pass me by chapter 5- laura

I do not own anything recognised

~~lauras' POV~~~

im on my way to the hotel im in the car with parker rydel riker and ratliff. I've decoded to give parker another chance i mean he's always been so good to me and im sure he didn't mean any harm before. The plane ride was really awkward after we realised i wasn't scared of the plane we just couldn't talk to each other now ross hasn't spoke to me since. Is it bad that it actually hurts even though i've only know him a day? I cant wait to get to the hotel apparently there is a barbeque tonight for everyone with a fire we can sit around! They even are providing tents for the guests without them! I can tell this holiday is going to be great i mean i don't need ross to talk to me i have all my girlies and parker i dont need him. Right? Ohhh we're at the hotel "I'll go book us in" rydel said so me and parker went to sit on a bench. Huh? That's weird ross is giving parker evils? No. He wont he i must be seeing wrong i mean ross seems like a great guy not a bitchy girl. Yes i said girl even if he is a boy. Oh hey rydel is back and she is coming towards us "they said just to go straight round back and they'll drop our luggage off in our rooms oh parker and Laura have to share I'll share with the rest of the girls ratliff calum and rocky can sha..." all of a sudden ratliff calum and rocky interrupted her screaming "yes!" "...re and the rest of you boys can share" after that we dropped off our luggage and went straight round back and god it was beautiful it had a beautiful ocean blue pool with female sun beds and male sunbeds the males being slightly bigger than the girls and girls having more space between them for bags and things. But then i smelt my favourite hmmm beef burgers! I ran to the barbeque and grabbed as many as i could and got some for parker to then i went to sit with him by the fire. It was actually great i hadn't had such a great conversation with him in ages he told me about how his little sister, mindy, was claiming he stole her best friend from her,me, and that its only fair he gives me back. But yet all the time i felt a burning sensation on my back as if someone was giving me the dirties but i was probably just imagining it .

~~~end of POV~~~

~~~ross' POV~~~

oh my god! Look at Laura with parker! Being all happy and cheerful with him i feel like she's rubbing it in. I guess i have to admit it now i like Laura a girl ive know for one day. It's sad though because after the whole realising she wasn't scares on the plane incident things just got awkward i didn't have any idea what to say to her ive never done that at home i could get any girl i wanted... Well.... Until they all decided they had enough with my 'player behaviour' but i dunno lauras' different i mean she messes me up. Before i met her i didn't care i used to say yolo and live solo but shea changed me without me even knowing her and now she just goes and ignores me for parker! Parker! What's so great about him anyway? What does HE have that I dont shut up brain. Oh man i just realised ive been giving Laura and parker evils this whole time. Ok just chill ross like you were supposed to he doing whilst shea with him by the fire...... God i am so out of my game right now.

~~~end of POV~~~

so this was my first one done with just povs i dunno i feel like my stories are getting better with experience hehe well done me :)