Until next time...

At School the next day. -Cheryl's POV-

I pulled up in Jason's car, and i'm really fucking nervous. I guess this is what love made me do. I take a few deep breaths, and straighten up my skirt as I walk into the depressing doors of Riverdale High.

"Hey blossom!" Veronica says as she walks next to me on my way to my locker. I say nothing back because all I can focus on is what will happen when everyone finds out. "You okay? You look a little green, and your shaking a bit." She says while i'm getting my books out of my locker.

"i'm fine, Veronica. Now would you please hurry along."  I say before she makes a big deal out of anything and everything.

No else comes close to me this morning thank god, but I still want to talk to the pink haired serpent. I make my way over to the restroom before 1st period starts and I hear someone sniffling and sobbing. I start to get anxious and I want to know if it's Toni, so i look under the stall and I see black combat boots. It's Toni.

"Toni it's okay, can you come out of the stall?" She opens the door but she's not looking at me. I crouch down in front of here and tilt her chin to face me, and that's when i see that someone gave her a black eye. I gasp gently wiping away her tears. "talk to me, TT."

GUYS it's been a while... uh kinda forgot ab all this but i'm sorry i don't have time to update anymore, so thank y'all for giving me the chance to live out a choni fanfic lmao... LET UR IMAGINATION FINISH THIS FANFIC! love y'all