Sensational

*still at Pops*
Cheryl and Toni were laughing and smiling when Cheryl finally told Toni a story no one else knew. Cheryl loved a girl named Heather. Not much of a surprise to Toni, but Toni was happy Cheryl accepted her liking for girls, and Toni herself was Bi-sexual.
"Her name was, Heather." Cheryl letting herself cry infront of Toni.

Toni reached over and held Cheryl's hand. Cheryl flinched not used to the comforting contact. Toni lifted Cheryl's head and gave her a smile.

"Thank you, Toni." Cheryl smiled
"anytime, Bombshell." Toni winked.

•••••
*at Jugheads trailer*
"Home!" Toni shouted, it was now 1 am
"What have you been up to!" Jughead was confused
"Just catching up with someone." Toni winked
"What. Did. You. Do." Jughead Questioned
"Cheryl isn't as bad as everyone perceives her, she's sensational." Toni had heart eyes.
"alright, Topaz." Jugehead shook his head in disbelief

•••••

*school*
Toni POV
Betty, Jughead, Archie, Veronica, and I were sitting in our usual spots on the couch. Betty and Jughead on one end of the couch and Archie and Veronica sitting on the other end of the couch. And I was sitting in the last chair across from them. We were just talking about random stuff. Then everyone's eyes converted to the familiar red head that just walked in. Cheryl smiled at me. She walked over to the group and sat on my lap, and it sent a warm feeling down my spine. Everyone looked at us in disbelief. I held in a moan. Betty and Veronica looked at each other with big eyes.
"pick your mouth up Betty and Veronica." Cheryl teased

"so... what's this about?" Jughead asked

Ignoring Jughead I looked up at Cheryl and all I could do was admire her perfect lips, legs, and eyes. she is perfect.

"Earth to Toni." Cheryl giggled
"u-uhh oh sorry." Tonis cheeks turning a bright pink.

"Well i'll see you in science, Cha Cha." Cheryl smiling at Toni before leaving.

Everyone's eyes then went to me with a confused look.
"What just happened!?!?" Betty screeched
I smiled "let's just say it was a long night with a lot of milkshakes."

Everyone was still confused so I gave another hint. "long story short, I saw Cheryl in Pops, bought her a milkshake and we talked for at least 5 hours."

"now if you don't mind i'm going to class." toni rushed out of the room to go to science.

•••••

Cheryl's POV
"Today class we will be doing a research project about an aquatic animal of your choice, but i'm going to assign you a partner, so be ready." Our teacher explains

Toni was toying with her pencil and to be honestl i've never felt this way with someone i've just met, and i don't know how to feel, it's overwhelming at times, but what I do know is that I don't want to rush anything. Toni is perfect.

"Cheryl you will be paired with Toni." the teacher says

We look at each other and smile, I am relieved.

                                         •••••

*Cheryls house* Cheryl's POV
"so, topaz," I start "what aquatic animal would you like to research?" I look over at Toni and something seems to be wrong. "Hey, look at me, what's up?" I ask

"Nothing i was just thinking." Toni smiles sincerely. "I think we should research a... Starfish haha."

"you are so weird..." I say "anyways," I stroke Toni's cheek "instead of doing this stupid project, do you want to stay the night and watch some movies with me?" I smile

"why not." Toni grins

I love Toni's smile and everything about her, but i don't know if she feels the same about me.  She just puts me at a loss for word when we make eye contact. I want her so badly, but who would want a stuck up broken girl like me anyways.
We head to my room and Toni puts her stuff down in the corner.

"Do you want to sit on the couch or my bed?"
i ask
"Hmm your bed looks pretty comfy." Toni smirks
"Bed it is." I agree "what would you like to watch?"
"Love, Simon!" Toni gets excited

So this chapter wasn't very good, but oh well lmao. comment what you think 💜