Chapter Two

Isabella's POV**

After a hot, long shower, I sat down on my bed and logged onto my Twitter account to see any interesting tweets. I giggled when I saw Harry tweet "running for our lives". I checked on Niall's profile and look at his previous tweets. Nothing new. I tapped the tweet button and sent Niall a tweet to him saying, "@NiallOfficial you have inspired me. Not only have you inspired me to sing, but also to believe in yourself. Thank you. :)". I know Niall won't take the time to read it, but it's worth a shot. 

I logged off and went straight to bed. It's summer vacation so I guess I'll just chill around the house as usual. Nothing too fun. Before I closed my eyes, I got on my phone and tweeted "Goodnight, Twitter. I shall see you tomorrow." and turned it off. I layed there thinking many things. Did Niall notice me? Does he think I'm pretty? Will I ever see him in person? Will he follow me? 

If he ever did one of those things, I would pass out.

Niall's POV**

I opened up me Twitter account and looked at all the tweets. Maybe I should check up on my fans. I scrolled down and read some of them. Some of them said "I love you!" or "Marry me!" and I laughed at some of them. But one of them did catch my eye. A tweet from SimplyElla8D said "@NiallOfficial you have inspired me. Not only have you inspired me to sing, but also to believe in yourself. Thank you. :)" and I smiled. I decided to tweet her back and I said,"@SimplyElla8D, I'm glad I inspired you. fans like you is what makes me happy. btw, ur beautiful :)" and clicked send. I hope I can make her day. 

I paused and stared at her profile picture next to her tweet. She looks familiar, very familiar. I studied very closely and realized something. That's the girl from the mall. The girl I met eyes with. The girl who caught my attention. 

**flashback when they were at the mall earlier**

"Bloody hell! What are glasses and hoodies going to do to us?" Harry complained.

"Harry, you are the one who wanted to come to the mall! We have to hide ourselves somehow," I said.

"Still!"

"The mall doesn't seem that busy today. Which is a good thing," Zayn said. He was correct, there wasn't many people here. The only lads I saw were adults, and I doubt they cared about One Direction. There were a few girls our age. We all heard a scream and all of us turned to see a girl pulling another girl into Hollister. 

"I told you these stupid glasses and stuff didn't work!" Harry complained even more. I didn't even face him. I just stared at the beautiful, brunette that pulled a blonde into the store. I looked at her behind and as soon as they stop talking, she turns around. Our eyes meet and I can't look away. I took off my glasses and studied her. She looks just....wow. 

Apparently, taking off my glasses was a bad thing because the next thing I know, we are being chased by teenage girls. "Where in the bloody hell did these girls come from?" Harry shouted. We all ran, away from the huge crowd of screaming girls. I felt sad. Sad because I know I will never see her again. 

**end of flashback**

I smiled to myself. Maybe I can see her again. Wait, I WILL see her again.