Chapter Sixteen

Niall's POV** 

  I watch her sleep. Is that weird? Oh well. But I can't take the fact that she doesn't remember me. All of our memories, just vanished. I don't know what to do, everyone is freaking out. They think I'm the calmest one, when really deep down inside, I'm a wreck.    "What are you doing?" Ella said as her eyes flickered open. "Why are you in my room?"   

"I'm sorry," I looked down, not meeting her eyes. 

  "Look Niall, is it Niall?" I nodded. "I'm sorry that I can't remember what we had or what happened between us. I'm sorry," I looked back up and her eyes were filled with guilt.   

"It's not your fault," I said. Then Ella got up out of the bed and walked up to me. Our faces almost touched.  

"Although I wish I could remember what we had at this exact moment," She said softly. "So I could do this," Once she said it, our lips touched. Her fragile arms wrapped out my neck and I pulled her closer to me, with our bodies pressed together. Our lips were in a perfect rhythm. Our kiss was so deep and passionate, so perfect. Then Ella broke the kiss and looked up at me.   

"Ella-" I tried to make a sentence but she cut me off.   

"I remember when I saw you at the mall," She said, breathing hard."I remember when the tweet. And when you called me beautiful, it made me the happiest girl in the world. I remember when I met you at the mall, and you were wearing a fake mustache that looking like a fucking hamster," Ella giggled, but still breathing hard."I remember when you broke my heart, and I got into the car wreck. I remember when I forgave you for it. I remember when I got out of the hospital, we grew closer and closer. But when I found out about Janine, it was like you have stabbed me in the heart a second time. But I should have believed you. I remember when you came to my window and you sang to me. A-and we kissed," Tears were falling down her face. "I remember Lily, and when she came to visit us. So me, her, and Lauren when to the mall and met Emily. When all along it was Janine. I remember when she was at my house and banged my head to the ground. Making me going to the hospital a fucking. second. time." Ella says through her teeth. Tears were still falling down her face. We just looked at each other. She remembers. She remembered our memories. She remembered everything. "I remember everything, trust me. I would prove it to you by telling you from when I was born, but my life was fucking boring," She smiled and laughed.   

"It's so good to have to back in my arms," I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her. "How did you remember?"   

"A few hits to the head is not going to keep me away from you, babe." She gives me a quick kiss on the lips and walks out the room. I still stood their in shock. How did she remember so fast? Maybe a good night sleep helped her remember. Who knows and who cares. She remembers and that's all that matters. 

  _____________________________________________________  

Yay! Another chapter! Sorry it's short. But it's something(: Yay Ella remembers! Anyways school has been rough. I'll try to update. I'm sorry. Love you guys!    -Kenziee