The beginning

You're horny...You feel that heart beat in between your thighs? You say "Daddy I want you" and I began to take control and undress you. Your smooth chocolate skin forces my lips to kiss every inch. You lie there naked, body so tempting... damn if only you knew what ran through my mind every time I see you. With no hesitation, I spread your legs open. I kiss your inner thighs down to the top of your pussy just to hear you take on a short breath and slowly release. Suddenly, a seductive smile spread across my face and I began to play with your clit with my tongue. You moan loudly and your back starts to rise off the bed as if your soul has been removed from your body. Your hands rest on my head as I look into your eyes while I continue to eat like it was my last meal. Your moan harshens and becomes louder than before. I begin to suck on your clit and you instantly lose all control over your body. Pussy so sweet like honey I just couldn't resist. The taste of your sweet exotic makes my adrenaline rush. You scream "Daddy don't stop! Oh my god...Damn!"
Your legs tighten around my head and I wrap my arms around your waist and pull you closer and make love to your pussy until you can't take no more. Your legs start to shake.... Pulling the sheets 'til they came off.... Gasping for air..."Baby I can't take no more! But it feels...so...goood"...."Mmmmhhmmmm". "Take it" I tell you "let me please you in every desire". Legs in the air...your moan loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "Daddy! Oh my god Im cumming baby!" you scream. I continue to eat your pussy as you cum all over my lips. I lick every drop and stop as you try to catch your breath. "I'm not finished with you yet..." I whisper in your ear then disappear into the darkness of the room. I go in the bathroom and come back to see your eyes connect to what I have strapped to my waistline. You smile and bite your bottom lip as if you have been craving this all night. I climb onto you with this beast attached to me, tapping your inner thigh as I kiss you deeply. I softly rub it against your clit then push it inside of you. Your nails instantly dug into my skin scratching my back all the way down and back up to where you started as I slowly rock u back and forth. Your legs wrap around my waist as I go deep inside of you. Your moan instantly gets louder, piercing my ears with pleasure as I dig deeper.