April Showers

Early morning rain, mood already set, candles lit, lights dim, music softly playing. "This is how I feel" plays as you follow the trail of rose petals to the bathroom. The scent of vanilla trails out from the bathroom as you enter to see a bubble bath and roses waiting for you. You smile and began to undress and get in the tub. You notice a bottle of champagne and two glasses on the side of the tub. You grabbed a cup then poured some champagne. You lay your head back and closed your eyes as you listened to the music. You suddenly feel a cool breeze and a chill run down your spine. You sip your champagne and felt a gentle touch upon your shoulder. You open your eyes to realize that it's me and smiled. I undressed myself to join you. I get in the tub and you move close to give me a soft kiss on the lips. I pour the champagne into my glass and pulled you close. I kissed your forehead and reached for a chocolate covered strawberry. You take a bite then leaned in and tongue kissed me with the taste of both the strawberry and the chocolate still on your lips. I grab the body wash off the side of the tub and pour some onto your body as u do the same to me. We wash and we kiss ever so passionately. Once we were out, you attack me with more kisses and I lift you up and carry you to the bedroom as we continued to kiss. 'Nothing on' plays loud through the speakers as I lay your smooth sexy melanin body on to the bed. I kiss your lips then lick your ear and trailed kisses to your neck, your chest, kissed each breast sucking on each nipple. I grasped your left breast while the other grips your waistline as I kissed down your stomach. I look up at you noticing that you started biting your bottom lip as your back arches off the bed while you push my head lower and lower. Deep inhales as I softly tongue kiss your clit and your moans slowly eased its way out of you. You started swirling your hips in a circle as your clit glides on my tongue while you please yourself. You began to swivel your hips back and forth a little faster moaning louder as you felt yourself cumming then stopped.
I sat up and reached in the drawer and put my strap on while you lay there watching me. I stood and grabbed each hook for the chains and attached them to both wrists ad ankles. I pulled the string so your arms and legs would be in the air and spread apart far enough to keep you from stopping me. I slide my strap over the opening of your pussy up to your clit and back biting my lip as I tease watching you beg me to give it to you. Inch by inch I slow stroke inside of you watching your juices cover my strap the further I go inside of you. I glance at you seeing you toss your head back biting your lip holding your moan. Once I was fully inside of you I wasted no time and fucked you hard and fast forcing you to scream in pleasure. Your toes curl as you feel yourself about to climax then I slowed my tempo as your legs shake while I'm still inside of you. "Baby I'm cumming! Its all yours! Give it to me'" is all I hear between your harsh moans. I start to fuck u faster than before as you scream and squirt all over me squeezing your thighs tight at my waist. I finally release you from these chains and flip you over. I spread your legs while they still shake, climbing between them kissing from the back of your neck down the center of your back until I reached your back dimples. I grabbed a bottle of lubricant and poured it on to your back making your skin smooth and shiny. I lift your ass in the air rubbing the lube on to your throbbing pussy. Putting my strap inside of you I push your waist up then down making you ride me from the back. You cum quick because it felt too good then I took control. I sat up pushing your head down to the pillows, grabbing your waist placing my thumbs into your back dimples. Then shoved it deep inside of you with no hesitation making you feel every inch inside of you touching your G-spot with each stroke. Your squeeze and pull the sheets harder moaning loud and so seductively, I started fucking you full speed. You squirt again but much harder this time and I don't slow down. You place your hand on my stomach fucking me back making each stroke hit harder than before. You squeal just a little but not too much as you feel your body tremble. You leaned forward stopping me from fucking you and you turned over. You sat up kissing my lips forcing me down to the bed. You took everything off of me turning your body the opposite direction I'm laying. You climb on to me back your pussy to my lips and bringing your hips down closer to my mouth. I kiss and lick on your clit softly as your calm moans came through my ears. You kissed and lick down my stomach to the top of my pussy feeling how wet you got me. You spread my lips licking my clit slowly while I swirl my tongue against yours. Our moans clash together louder than the music we play while we 69. You then got up and turned around placing your clit on top of mine. Throbbing together, I thrust my hips rubbing my clit across your as you ride on top making love faces and digging your nails into my arms. We fuck hours on end then I felt myself about to cum. I squeeze your waist, fucking you faster as you screamed and moaned. I felt myself cum but you oozed down my legs, shaking and out of breath we rocked until there was no more cum left. We lay for a few minutes then decided to take another shower since we soaked our sheets.