"Friendly" Visit

I turn the TV on then light a blunt while sitting on the couch when I heard a knock at the door. I open the door to see you standing there in awe. Happy to see you, I invite you in and help with your luggage. Once settled, I reached for a hug and a kiss that felt like it lasted for hours. We finally parted, got comfortable and watched 'A Quiet Place'. Shortly after the movie was over, I asked "You hungry?" You look at me with a smirk and said "I could eat". I role my eyes and grabbed a Chinese menu off the table and sat down next to you. We finally decided what to eat, I ordered then we waited for the food to come. About 20 minutes later I hear a knock at the door, I couldn't wait to eat. The thought of garlic chicken and spicy fried rice made my stomach growl. "Can you put some music on? It's too quiet" you said as you walked to the kitchen for a cup. I opened Spotify and played my favorite list of music as we ate. "You wanna smoke? I mean I still got the el from earlier when you knocked on the door so..." I asked. "That's a trick question right?" you laughed. "Like okay all you had to say was yeah" I said in a playful manner as I walked over to the couch and grabbed it off the table next to it. My favorite song came on, 'Stereotype', and I danced in my chair. "This ya shit huh?" you asked with a smirk." Fuck out of here because you're not gonna sit here and act like you don't like this song too" I replied. "I didn't say I ain't like the song, I just asked if this ya shit" you laugh and got up to grab your stuff. You decided that you wanted to shower when we finished smoking. I directed you to the bathroom and waited for you in the bedroom. As the music played, my mind wandered and I began to take action into what I was thinking. I heard the shower turn off and got out the bed. I walked towards the bathroom and you opened the door wrapped in your towel. We locked eyes for a minute. I slowly walked towards you and wrapped my hand around you throat and pulled you in for a kiss. At this point it began to get aggressive. I pushed you against the wall still kissing you, throwing your towel to the floor. One hand wrapped around your throat, kissing you as the other hand wanders to your forbidden fruit. Fresh out the shower with a pussy wetter than the water droplets left on your skin, rubbing my finger around your clit as you moan into my mouth when we kiss. Rubbing my fingers around your wet clit, sticking them in and out of you as I leave "love bites" all over your neck. You moan softly in my ear, pulling me closer as you dig your nails into my shoulder while I slide my fingers in and out, going deeper every thrust. Digging deeper touching  your G-spot your moan becomes a whimper but you don't beg for mercy. I stop then instantly dropped to my knees and spread your legs a little wider than how you were standing. I look up to see your eyes staring back at me. I gave a seductive smile and softly kissed your inner thigh, inching closer to your pussy and slowly stuck my stuck out rubbing your clit against my touch until it reached its full length. You deeply inhale while your eyes role to the back of your head as you throw your head back. I put one leg on my shoulder and pulled you a little closer and started sucking and licking your pussy as your clit throbbed on my tongue. You rub your fingers through my hair then grasp a hand full and held tight. Moaning louder, throwing your waist around, riding my tongue as I flick it quickly across your clit then slowing rubbing my tongue against it. Your legs begin to get weak..."Baby stop..."you begged me. I look at you still rubbing my tongue against your clit then asked "Why should I" then proceeded. "Baby the be-bed" you stuttered while I sucked on your clit. "Mmhmm but you taste so good" I said sticking my tongue inside of your soaking wet pussy then sliding it back up to your clit. You pushed my head away and begged " Please Daddy can you do all this to me in bed? I don't think I'm gonna be able to stand much longer" you giggled then pulled me up to kiss my lips. You take me by my hand and lead me down the hallway to my bedroom. You take my shirt off ans laid me across the bed as you climb on top. Kissing me ever so deeply, you guided my hand to your pussy making me play with your clit. I begin to finger you once again but much harder, deeper, and faster to make you scream for me. You stop me then brought your pussy to my lips. "Eat Daddy. I wanna feel your tongue inside me" you said as you placed your pussy on my lips then began to glide your pussy up and down my tongue. Moaning softly your eyes role to the back of your head as you ride my face. I eventually decided to take control and wrapped my arms around your legs and gave you a reason to want more. Your body started shaking but I continued. You were reaching your peak, I stopped and flipped you over on to your back and spread your legs wider and devoured your soul. You begged..."baby stop" and begged..."oh my god baby please" and begged..." I can't take no more baby stop." And i kept going until you were fully drained of all the energy you had in your body. As your body twitched on the bed I kissed from your thighs up to your lips and let you rest...for the night.