Dig Deeper

You might've thought this was over, but my words clearly state for round 2 that this inner demon, craves for you. Your body positioned the way I want you....laying on your stomach. Bare ass uncovered from the sheets. Damn baby you fine as hell! I thought to myself while biting my lip. I climb onto the bed kissing your legs up to your thighs rubbing and squeezing your ass as you wake. I lift your waist up off the bed and begin to eat your pussy from the back. Your moan so seductive I start to move my tongue faster against your clit. Sticking my tongue in and out of you then I suddenly stop... Face down, ass up, you lay there waiting for what's about to happen next. With the beast still strapped to my waist, I rub it against your clit listening to your soft moan as u bite down on ur bottom lip. I slowly stick him inside of you and that soft moan grew louder than before. In and out I slowly push it deeper inside of you. I increase the speed of my tempo "Yes Daddy! Harder!". Plunging in and out of you fucking you hard from the back, digging my thumbs into your back dimples as each stroke hits hard while you feel him in your guts and begin to scream with pleasure. The faster i go the more your scream harshens. I push your body to the bed while your ass still is in the air and i slowly pound inside of you. You cum and I continue to plunge holding your waist while you're arching your back taking it all. You don't beg me to stop not once. You scream "More!" and I give you what you ask for. Your breath shortens and your arch slowly disappears as you feel yourself beginning to climax. "Baby I'm cumming! Oh my g....". I stop. "Why?!?" you ask as your pulling me closer begging me to keep going. "Turn over" I whisper into your ear. Kissing your neck as your body trembles. Our eyes connect as you beg "Baby give it to me please!". I got you where I want you. I smile and grab your hands and place them above you. "Don't grab me...keep your hands here". I pull you in for a soft but passionate kiss. "I will stop if you grab me. Just let me make u cum how I want you to". You smile and nod in agreement. My hand slide down to your wet pussy rubbing your clit in a figure 8. Sticking my figures in and out of your vagina you whisper in my ear "Stick it in". I ignore and continue to thumb your clit while i finger you. I then stop and lick my fingers to taste how sweet you are. I grab the strap and rub it against your clit as you slowly inhale and grind your waist to make ur clit rub the strap more. Once inside, I don't hesitate and began fucking you hard and fast. I then reach for you leg and place it on my shoulder leaning in for a kiss fucking you non-stop, digging deeper inside. Your hands instantly slide down from above your head. I then slow down but I continue to stroke you hard. I place them back above your head and continue the pace I've been going before. Your moan starts to skip beat as if it were a broken record. I pull him out and instantly go down to your pussy and sucked on your clit like a pacifier. Your body squirming trying to get away but I continuously pull you closer. You place your hands on my head and held it tightly no longer having control over your body. You then again peirce my ears with a heavenly scream of seduction. I lower my tongue going inside of you tasting your sweet innocence. Your body goes wild, legs uncontrollably shaking you can't help but run. As you scream your cumming i run my tongue against your clit and made your entire body instantly collapse. I smile in pleasure, i kiss each thigh, up your stomach, kissed your breast up to your neck and stop at your lips. You wrap your arms around my neck and pull me in for a deep French kiss. I kiss your forehead and held your close. We lay there tired and breathless slowly falling into a deep sleep. Is it over?