4: The Search

My new Saioma book where Shuichi is a detective and Kokichi, a criminal gang leader. I am so grateful. Here ye go.

Shuichi's P.O.V

The nurse walked in and woke us up, yet again. Kokichi had snuggled up to my chest again. God, why is this boy so cute?

I don't believe in God and I am not assuming Shuichi's religion. I use God for more emphasis in a sentence.

I remembered yesterday and nearly burst out laughing. "Kokichi. We need to get up." I grinned down at the younger male.

"Aw... But I'm tired..." Kokichi groaned. "So am I." I replied.

"... By the way.... Do you think that I forgot about last night?" I smirked. Kokichi froze as I walked towards him.

Now was my turn to tease Kokichi. I crawled over him and began to kiss his neck. Kokichi gasped and let out a moan, which surprised me.

"Sh-Shuichi!" Kokichi bellowed. Kokichi was blushing an extreme shade of red.

"Ugh.. Umm... Ko.. Kichi... I am so sorry..." I yelped.

"That felt good, Shuichi." Kokichi giggled, causing me to jump backwards and Kokichi to sit himself on my lap.

"Neeheehee, Shuichi. I told you not to tease me." Kokichi whispered. Kokichi began to grind against my pants, nearly making me moan.

A knock rang through the room. Kirumi asked if we were up. We quickly replied and got ready.

Oh, Kokichi. It. Was. On...

~~~

Everyone sat in the room that we usually gathered in. I began to lean towards Kokichi's ear, but he grabbed my shirt and pulled me close.

This time, I didn't let myself get nervous or flustered. I licked Kokichi's ear, making him gasp.

Little did we know, we were being recorded.

"Shu... Shuichi... Nngh.." Kokichi whispered. Haha. Payback.

Kaito whistled, making us turn to him. There stood everyone watching everything.

"I got it!" Miu rejoiced. I wasn't embarrassed anymore, so I kept going. What was even funnier was the fact that Kokichi was actually embarrassed and caught off guard.

"Nngh.. Shuichi... At least.. Somewhere else..." Kokichi murmured. "Why of course." I obliged and carried him back to our room

I could hear, Miu, Kaede and Tsumugi squeal in excitement. Kokichi was speechless, which made me chuckle.

"Shuichi! What are you-Ah!" Kokichi yelped as I threw him onto our bed and hovered over him.

Kokichi lay there, quite puzzled. "W-What are you going to do t-to me?" He questioned with a large blush spread across his face. That's when I burst out laughing. "Oh your reaction was priceless!" I exclaimed.

Kokichi turned away from me, surprising me a bit. "G-Go away.." He huffed. "It was just a joke." I chuckled.

"... Now I know what it was like, listening to me..." Kokichi sighed. "Kokichi?" I frowned.

"Remember Chapter Four in the killing game?" Kokichi asked. "Yeah?" I nodded. "You lied to me... You hurt me..." He growled. "I know... I'm sorry..." I apologised.