Why Me.? (Cameron Dallas)

" I can't believe you, Angelo!"

I woke up to the screams of my parents. I tossed and turned in my bed trying to ignore there yelling.

"This is the third fucking time you came home, smelling of smoke, alcohol and perfume."

I turned over to look at the clock.

Are you serious? It's 3:30 A.M.

"I'm leaving this hell house and never coming back to your sorry ass."

My mom always says that but she just spends a couple nights with one of her co-worker's house, and she comes back all better and all lovey-dovey back to Dad. You see my mom is an international clothes designer, so that means she is always out of town and the days she is home she yells at my dad. My dad he owns a 4 star restaurant called Koronas and he works really late and rarely gets days off. As you can tell me and my parents aren't very close, you would think we would considering I am their only child. All they care about is money and themselves.

When their little fights they have gets real bad, I usually just go to my neighbors house. Since it's 3:30 in the morning and they are most likely sleeping peacefully, I'm stuck here in this 'hell house' as my mom calls it. I shut my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

5 minutes later

Okay it's official, I am wide awake, I get my phone and turn it on, I'm blinded by the sudden bright screen. I immediately go to my contacts and scroll down to Chelsea.

To: Chelsea

Heyy Chels, it's Mackenzy are you awake.?

I wait a couple of minutes for a response from her and I got nothing. I decided to go for a walk. It's the middle of the night, who would be up. I get my black and green cheer bag, I put some money, a hair brush and a change of clothes. I got to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and curled my eyelashes. I never was a big fan of makeup, but I still have some products just in case I suddenly turn into a girly-girl. I unlocked my window and I noticed I forgot something. I looked down and see that I am still in my pajamas. I go through my closet, and pulled out a black tank, skinny jeans and my Cameron Dallas sweatshirt. I slipped on my brown uggs, quickly stuck my phone in my kangaroo pocket. "Agh, still no response." I groan to myself. I climbed out the window as quietly as I can. please. Even if they did heard me, they could care less of what I was doing. I jumped out and landed in the bushes and began my walk.