who is she.?

Cameron's POV
"Man we need to get her to the hospital." I looked down at her pale face while Nash was struggling to pick her up. She was beautiful. Something about her just screams 'she's the one,' I knelt down and studied her face.

"Are you just going to watch or are you going to help?" Nash eyes me while holding her waist.

"Oh yea." I snap out of trance.  "We need to get her to a hospital. She's loosing a lot of blood." I ripped the corner of my shirt and put pressure on the corner of her head.

" We are not going to take her to the hospital,  we don't know what happened to her and the doctors are going to be suspicious. " Nash has a point. So I guess we will just take her back to our place and care for her there.

"You're right dude. I got this." I said. Nash nudges her to my direction and I pick her up bridal style and walk to the direction of our house. Its a good half hour back.

"I guess we can tell the guys we have a new temporary guest." Nash says petting her hair like a dog. I slap his arm.

"She's not a fucking dog, dude. But yea, I guess they can figure out them selves when they see her." She was starting to slip so I bounced her up in place causing her headphones to dangle out of her pocket.

" I hear music." Nash says confused.

"I hear it too, its her music, its still on." I point down at the white cords. Nash speeds up in front of me pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"Yo, dude don't." He unlocks the screen and smirks.

"Hey, at least she's a fan." He puts the screen in my face and its a picture of me and my dog. Well, lets hope she's not crazy. Now that I look at it she's wearing my merch too.

"What kind of girl doesn't have a passcode on their phone?" Nash points out. "Aww how cute, its a picture of her and her boyfriend." Nash was starting to irritate me.

"I want to see." I snatch the phone out of his hand and just stare at it. Its her in a cheer outfit and him in a football jersey while she's kissing him on the cheek. Why am I getting jealous, I don't even know her name. I hand the phone back to Nash slightly making him stumble back.

"Dude!" Nash yells. I laugh at him.

"So where is she going to sleep?" Nash asks, we are already here that was quick.

"Um, just for tonight let her sleep on the couch and I can sleep on the floor in case she wakes during the night."

We walk in to our house and I walk to the living room while Nash heads towards his room. I gently lay her on the couch.

"Here." Nash comes back with the first aid kit and plops down on the recliner with his phone. I pull out the bandages and set them on the coffee table. I get up and get a warm wet rag to clean up the dry blood. I put a bandaid on it and kiss her forehead slowly.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing?" Shit, I forgot he was still in the same room. Awkward.

"Why are you still here, I thought you went back to your room?" I asked

"Well you thought wrong, I stayed in case you needed help." Nash grabs the red box and heads back to his room.

I pull her phone out of my pocket. A new message from Chelsea. Dang its already 8.
From: Chelsea
Hey, sorry I just got your message. But Im up now. What is wrong, Kenzy.??

I'm confused so I scroll the past messages.
Kenzy:
Ahh parents are at it again. Can I just shoot myself already.
Chelsea:
Im sorry, it gets better. Want me to come get you.? We can possibly get icecream.
Kenzy:
No, please don't Im out of foundation, I don't want to go out in public with all these bruises.
Chelsea:
Did your dad hit you again.?
...
Kenzy.
Answer me.!!!
Dude, I am not joking.
Tell me
Well Im always here for you, hope you know that.

She gets abused?