She

Cameron's POV:

Why the hell did I ever have the audacity to tell Kenzy 'she's the one?' I don't want that nonsense in her head. I mean yeah she's extremly gorgeous and kind, but the timing is not right at all.

I look up and see that Kenzy followed me downstairs.

Be nice, or don't

We start having a conversation about what all is going on and my phone starts vibrating.

Babycakes is calling

"Could you excuse me for a sec." I walked out and entered the hallway where the front door is.

"Hello?"

"CAMERON WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GIRL I'M SEEING ON TWITTER? Is this your way of breaking up with me? If so, you could have done a way better job of telling me. It's bad enough you have to keep out relationship lowkey.."

"No no no you have it all wrong, darling. She's just a fan who followed us home, and I didn't want to be rude so I let her in and then she started going through all my stuff and Nash would not help me get her out of the house, so I basically had to carry her out. I love you so much, Haley and I would never want to jeopardize the connection we already have. I swear you're the only one I think about all the time and I hate having to keep us quiet but right now, I can't have Greg knowing were an item. He already told me before no relationships for two years or at least until I'm finish with this movie."

"Cameron. I need to come over. I need to see you. Right now. I'll be there in 20."

She's coming over??! Oh no, Kenzy. I need to make something up. I can't let anyone know I have a girl. Not even Nash or the Jacks know.

Let me tell you a little bit about Haley though:
Haley is perfect. She's funny, smart, talented, unique. She has so many good qualities about her all in one girl. We met at a bowling alley I was with my friends and so was she and we kept making eye contact so later that night we exchanged numbers and we slowly made it official, but the boys (Nash, Jack J, Jack G and Matt) still think we just had a one night stand and that was the end of it but there is so much more to go about it. We've only been dating for two months but these past months have been amazing with her, although we haven't been on a real date yet. She just gives me butterflies when I speak or look at her. Except when she's mad which all hell breaks loose and she just goes on a rampage. However I would be upset too. Past the point, Haley is my princess and I would go to the moon and back for her even further if it was necessary.

I walk back in and she's already looking at me with those big brown eyes.

No Cameron, no feelings for her get rid of them.

I guess I have to be rude to her and make her hate me, I can't share feelings. When you're with somebody you either give them the world or just face the fact they're not worth it. And Kenzy far from it. Little crushes happen right?

I tell Kenzy harshly what's happening and she just stares at me in terror.

You're gonna hate yourself later for this.

"Are you gonna wait till tomorrow comes because I don't have the time. Get up."

Kenzy gets up and I lead the way upstairs and walk into Jack's room, of course the first name I said happens to be the smallest room.

"Remember what I said about being quiet?"

She slowly nods her head and sits on the bed.

"Don't even turn on the TV, the WiFi password is written on the mirror, don't tweet, don't instagram, snapchat, don't post. Stay quiet and don't make me regret helping you, although I kind if already am." Am I playing the mean role a little too much. Who cares Kenzy will be gone by tomorrow and you'll never hear or see about her again.

"Which server is it?" She's asks but I hear the a car door slam downstairs, I don't have time to waste so I start to walk out.

"Figure it out."