Leaving

I stood up with a little pain in my ankle, OK a lot of pain. I brushed off the leaves that were on my jeans and started heading towards the sidewalk. Halfway my right leg twitched and I collapsed to the ground. I quietly yelped in pain hoping and praying that my ankle wasn't broken or anything. I got up and started leaving again, I thought I probably could just walk the pain off. My neighborhood was really quiet and safe, nothing bad really happens around here even during the day. I was limping very bad, I was on the edge to tears but I sucked it up and ignored it. I didn't know where I was going so I decided to just go straight. I was thankful that there were lights literally on every street corner so I wouldn't trip or fall.

4:55 AM 40 minutes later.

I'm lost, I don't know where I am. I still hope I'm in Los Angeles. it's 5 everyone is still asleep and that means I can't call anybody. I was thinking too much I needed to drown my thoughts. I looked in my bag hopefully to find a solution to my problem. "I wish I could of find those headphones so I could of brought them with me." I said to myself. I kept shuffling through my bag, then I saw a little white cord, at first I thought it was my charger then I pulled it out all the way. It was y white SONY headphones, that have been missing for months. I quickly plugged them in and put my song list on shuffle. My phone consist of Demi Lavato, Drake, and 5SOS. The first song that came on was she looked so perfect. I started quietly singing the first verse because I didn't know it that Well, then it got to the chorus which was the best part and I kneading every word. I started singing a little louder then I felt a hand grabbed my butt. I immediately turned around yanking out my headphones to see two guys looking at me up and down smirking.