HTSYHB III !

IMAGINE !
o. HATE TO SEE YOUR HEART BREAK
PART THREE . . .

━━ 🕸️ ━━

"He's literally outside of your fucking apartment, Peter!" You shouted, waving your hands around, trying to emphasize the fact that Flash was in no mood for having a civil conversation at the moment. Peter just rolled his eyes, staring to put on his spider-man outfit. Now, it was your turn to roll your eyes. "Peter you can't just crawl out of the window as Spider-Man! You have to come down with me as Peter Parker."

Your phone buzzed again, both of you stopping the argument and looking at the illuminated screen.

Flash
I can wait here all day, you both are going to have to come out sometime!!

y/n
I'd appreciate it if you'd go away!

Or at least want to have a civil conversation without a fistfight...at school

Flash
Fine then let's all have a 'civil conversation' or whatever at school. Tomorrow during lunch, you me and Parker.

You looked at Peter, who just shrugged, not really knowing what to do. In all truthfulness, you didn't either.

"Listen, I'm sorry for dragging you into this, Peter." You sighed, running your fingers through your hair. Throwing yourself down on his bed, you let out a huge sigh, wondering how the hell you were going to get yourself out of this situation.

Peter sat on the edge of the bed, giving you your space. An audible sigh slipped out of his lips, mind left pondering. His mind wasn't left wondering about what would have happened if he went outside, but moreover if your lips had touched. Instead of his thoughts eating him up, he built up enough courage to ask you about it.

"Did you actually want to kiss me, or was it the spur of the moment?" He questioned, lightly tapping on your hand. Your body didn't move, heart rate starting to beat faster by every second that passed. Peter noticed you hadn't said a word, and he was now crawling up the bed next to you, making sure you wereーwell, alive.

You slowly sat up, not yet looking at Peter in the eyes. "IーI don't think I was the spur of the moment. But I'm still technically a girlfriend to that asshat. In which kissing someone else doesn't rule out the other. I think we could be good together, though." He nodded, fully understanding what you were trying to say.

"We have to get him back tomorrow, somehow." You mumbled, chewing on your bottom lip. This was going to be hard.

𖥸

Thankfully, you didn't have gym with Flash, but Peter did. To say you were worried was the understatement of the year.

Peter was rolling his eyes with every word Flash said, not wanting to hear a single word slip out of his lips. However, the obnoxious and idiotic words found their way to his ears.

He had enough. Peter couldn't stand by while Flash boasted about how much he loved you; everyone unaware that he didn't have a single ounce of love in his body. He was looking straight at Peter when he was gushing about you, knowing that he knew the truth. It was messy and it wasn't going to end well.

What Peter spat out, earned everyone's attention, especially Flash's.

"y/n knows you cheated!"