3 (a)

WARNING
⚠ There'll be a scene that might be kinda triggering so I just wanna warn you, xx ⚠

(A dark alley in London, 1.11 AM)

There's a figure stood under the shadow of the building, right at 1.11 AM with the smoke of cigarette to hide the face.

A car pulled into the alley and a man got out from his car. A smirk didn't leave his face while he walked forward the figure, He pulled out his cigarette and lights it up. He blew the smoke above his head and a grin made its way to the figures face.

"Ssup, Man? Its been a long time since I see ya!" The figure said while hugged the man.

"Nothing much. Just a few changes here and there. But me just me, nothing will ever change that, all thanks to you." The man said to the figure.

"Great to hear that. How's the job?"

"Job's great. We have a good and interesting game ongoing. Can't wait to see who the winner at the end is." The figure chuckled at the man, and then patted his shoulder.

"Nice, but why you didn't involve me?"

"Oh, honey. That's why I'm here. I would love to invite you to my little yet interesting game, would you do the honour to be the part of this pretty game?" The man said with posh accent yet the devious smile on his face.

"I'd love to join this, my brother. Remember that no matter what I'll always help you, aye!?"

"course Ill remember that. You already save me in the first place back to years ago, and we've promised each other." The man said and the figure just smirks at him.

"What's the plan, btw?" The figure asked and the man grinned widely.

"That's what I wanna hear." The man said and whispered the plan to the figure ear. He knew although they're alone in that alley (cause nobody wants to go outside at 1 AM and in cold weather) He still whispered it just to make sure it'll stay safe. The figure grinned ear to ear because of the plan.

"I have something funny to add to your plan if you allow me to do it, and I need your help too."

"What's that?" The man asked made the figure pulled out a pocket knife.

"Time to shower with blood, my lovely brother, trust me you'll love it." The figure said evilly.

"Who's our rival?"

"Just give me your key, sweet boy. You'll know whos it when we arrive there."

The man gave his man his key and the figure walked in the driver seat. The man followed behind walked in the passenger seat. The car pulled away from the alley and speed through the empty road. Speed in a residence and stopped in front of a vintage home.

"You ready?"

"Whose houses is this?"

"Our lovely girl, Anita." The figure said then got out of the car. The man sat there tried to connect everything in his brain until it clicked. He got it.

He followed the figure that walked to the tree near a window and they climbed the tree and then they spotted a dark bedroom.

"Is that her room?" The man asked and the figure nodded. They open the unlocked window and hop in with no sound such a ninja.

"You wanna have fun? Or just shower?"

"If we have a fun way to go through this, why we should choose the simple and boring way?" The man said with a wide grin.