5 (d)

She called Mr.Anderson and asking for a back-up team.

"I'm sorry for calling you this late Mr.Andersonl but I really need a back up team due to Louis condition and lack of agent that'll help me."

"Alright, where exactly are you?"

"Piranha Night Club, Las Vegas."

"Alright, Ill ask for WEV31 and see if they can help."

"Thanks Mr.Anderson." she said the hung up. She left the bar and walked toward the back of the club. A car pulled in and a man with all black came out.

"Are you Agent Palvin from HBL28?"

"Yes, thats me. You alone?"

"Sadly yeah. All of my mates are busy so I'm the one that wasnt on charge for anything, so yeah."

"Alright, I think you already knew why youre here and what kind of case that is in front of you right now, so lets just follow my order, is that clear?"

"Yeah, sure." He said then walking behind Barbara. They walked towards the mens restroom, and seems like the area around there already clear from any visitors. She walked in towards the restroom, and found the bullet that Harry mentioned before. She put her gloves on and examine the bullet. Its the same one as what they found before. She pulled out the transparent bag when a loud squeak heard. She turn around and faced with a man with hoodie on and mask covering his face.

"Stay at your place, or else I'll shoot this man."

Barbara pulled out her gun and pointed it to the crazy man. She let out a loud yelp when another men came from the stall and hold her wrist behind her back.

He pressed his gun to Barbara's temple and whispered quietly in her ears,

"Not so fast, little agent." She gritted her teeth while the man licking at her earlobe. She keep trying to moved away but seems like its no use. She opened her eyes and look toward the other agent that supposed to help her.

She saw a gun lied in the perfect distance from him and made eye contact with the man mouthing to take the gun and just bang this two crazy guys.

He nodded his head slowly and knocks the man that hold him,right on the crotch. The man let him go and whine in pain. He took the gun and turn it on.

The man looks up at her and whispered quietly.

"Good bye,sweet Barbie!" he said before the man (that supposed to be the back-up agent) pointed the gun to Barbara hearts and"pressed the trigger.

THE END