4 (e)

He knocked the door three times before a baritone voice yelled Come In. He opened the door and peek his head in.

"Can you help me in the Lab?"

"Sure, but where are the others?" Harry said hung up his call all of a sudden.

"Barbara still watching Ailouza, and I ask Louis to edit a few pics to make it clear and more bright."

"What pictures?"

"A body inside a closet."

"Oh... okay?" Harry said made Michael chuckled.

"Alright cmon then."

"What will we do in the Lab? They're not even back yet, right?"

"Yea, I want to discuss the blurry pics with you and ask your opinion about it, who knows if we have the same opinion about it," Michael said then shrugged carelessly.

"You looked like you were in a phone call when I came in, why you hung up all of a sudden?"

"Ah, its nothing. It wasn't even important." Harry said smiled cheekily.

"If you say so, I just don't want to interrupt you or something."

"Nah, I'm good. This case is more important for me, so.."

"Good to know that," Michael said then open the Labs door.

"Take a seat please, Ill grab the pictures first," Michael said then walked straight to the drawer.

He took the pics out from the drawer and held it out to Harry. They both look at them seriously until a knock came to the door. Louis' head popped in and he walked in with a big smile on his face.

"Those are the pictures that you asked." He said pulling out an envelope from his blazer. Michael tore the paper eagerly and look at Harry with a wide smile.

"Told Ya!" They both said at each other.

"Did I missed something?"

"Nah, its just mine and Michaels assumptions about the blurry pic, now that we got the clear version, it just make us, you know.," Harry said with a shrugged.

"Alright, so what're your assumptions guys?"

"Harry said that it was a bloody hand and head, but I said its a bloody body."

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter anymore now, we got the clear pics and our assumptions is true, so can we just put this in the evidence's box?" Harry said with a narrowed eyebrow.

"Sure, Agent Styles. Just go over there and you'll find the box. I want to tell Barbara first." Michael said grabbing his phone out of his pocket. Harry walked to the corner of the room and put the pics inside the box.

There was another knock on the door made all of them a bit confused. Louis opened the door and Ailouza smile came into the view.

"Am I interrupting something? I'm sorry if I am, I just want to give you these bags and yeah, that's it." She said nervously.

"What are they?"

"A few things that can help your case, Sir!"

"Alright, thank you," Louis said then closed the door.

"What you got over there, Agent Tomlinson?"

"Two bags that really really light, and one bag that a bit heavy."

"The paper and blood finally arrive. The other one is a gun, so it got a bit heavier.!" Michael said smiling happily.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked confusedly.

"I told her to take a few blood drops and a paper with messy handwriting on it," Michael said then open the bags. He pulled out a little bottle and a piece of paper inside a plastic.

"Now what?"

"Now, put your laboratory jacket On and come over here so you can see and touch the paper. Use the gloves too, please!" Michael said calmly as he walked to his computer.

"I'm done, give me the paper, please!" Harry said impatiently. Michael gave him the paper and he read it out loud.

"Don't you think the handwriting is quite different from the others?" Louis said looking at the paper from behind Harrys shoulder.

"Yeah, that's exactly what in my mind," Harry said looking at Michael with a confused face.

"What? Don't look at me like that, I don't even know whos the sender. I admit that the handwriting is quite different but I don't know whos the owner, there's no handwritings scanner." Michael said groaned dramatically.

"Alright, alright, we're sorry. We just confused and we thought you know about it cause you were watching them with Barbs, so yeah." Louis said defending himself. Michael rolled his eyes and look at the microscope thoughtfully.

"What's the use for checking the blood in microscope? Cant we just put it in those glasses plate and it'll scan it by itself, and taddaaa we know the owner." Harry said grumpily.

"There's something in this blood, some kind of chemicals. I think it was something to make your body numb and lose your control, I forget the name." Michael explained.

"Well, the killer really planned it then, isn't this chemicals are quite expansive?"

"Yeah, I think so," Michael answered Harry easily.

"Grab this and put it on the plate, you look like you're so eager to know who's the owner," Michael said to hand out the bottle to Harry. He took it happily and walked to the scanner table.

He opened the cap carefully and drop the blood on the plate. He pushes the machine and waited patiently for it to show the data. A young mans face with wavy hair appear on the screen made both him and Louis gasp in surprise.

"What the fuck? Ernesta Irwin?"

"I don't know, Lou."

"So guys, from your expression, I guess it was Fletcher's brother then?" Michael said and they both nodded.

"Alright, so just blood and paper, different handwriting and Ernesta's blood, just it. Nothing interesting or so surprising, you can go back to your room if you want to, thanks for helping me." Michael said taking off his laboratory jacket.

"Check the gun, you Silly analyst!" Louis said rolling his eyes.

"You can take it to that scanner and check it by yourself, Agent Tomlinson," Michael said.

He threw the gloves to the trashcan and pulled out his phone. Both of his mates looked at him expressionless made him narrowed his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Did you just kicked us out?"

"Well, if I'm being honest, then yes. After you finish checking the gun of course. I want to play a game, so don't disturb me." He said oh so casually. 

Both men rolled their eyes and walked to the scanner. They put the gun on the scanner and let it scanned.

"Luger P08 with ERI printed nicely on the trigger," Harry said then pull off his gloves. Both men walked out from the lab, leaving the gun on the scanner without any care.

"I'll call Fletcher and ask him to come here!" Harry yelled from the hall.