5 (b**)

They walked to the front gate and smile and the man, they show him their ID before the man let them in. The casino is so huge and bright. You can find so many chandelier here and there, and all the tables seems already filled with rich man with their colleagues. A few woman by their side and some servant here and there. Just like a real big casino in the movie. This one is really really the huge and most alive one.

A lady came ask if they wanna play or just drink, they told her to serve them the best drink here, then the three of them took a seat.

"We probably should talk to that man and ask for his permission so we can check this casino." Harry said replied by a nodded from Barbara. She took of her blazer and threw it at Louis.

"Take it, Ill go talk to him." She said then walked away.

Both men watched her from their table and smirk when the men suddenly nodded his head rapidly. Barbara still talking to him when Harry excuse hisself to the bathroom. Louis watch how the man got a little turn on just because the way Barbara talk and looks like. His smile suddenly dropped when he saw a mysterious man walked away from the hall with hoodie on and all black outfit. The man look around cautiously and when he saw Louis eyes, he catch up his pace.

"Whats wrong?" Harry asked when he arrived back.

"There was this mysterious man that has hoodie on and all black outfit walked out from that hall," Louis said pointing to the hall before he continue,

"And then when he catched my eyes, he catch up his pace all of a sudden,just like he scared he might get caught or something."

"Which way did he went?"

"That hall."

"Isnt it emergency exit?"

"Thought so."

"I'll go to Barbara and well find that man." Harry said then got up and walked toward Barbara.

"We need to go, Louis just find a mysterious man and we should catch him, or at least follow him." Harry whispered yell. Barbara gave the man a little wink before she linked her fingers with Harry's.

"C'mon Lou, you show us the way." Harry said once Louis came to their way. He show both of his mate the way, the hall for the emergency exit. Theres nothing aside from walls on their right and left side, at the end of the hallway, theres the emergency exit door, and once they opened it, it connected to the parking lot, nothing seems suspicious, just one of the big truck is gone now. They walked back to the other hall, the one that mysterious man came from.

The hall seems a little dimmer than the others hall, and that made them pull out their gun in anticipation.

"Barbs, you walk behind me. And Lou, you walk behind her. Pay more attention and stay focus guys, we dont know what we might find here."

There's a few locked rooms on the right side, and a metal doors room at the end of the hall. They opened the door slowly and cold breeze greeting them. The scent of fresh blood and rusted metal is so thick in the air. The room is extremely dark, and seems like theres no window for the moon light to burst in.

"Anybody have a flashlight?" Harry asked quietly.

"Use your phone, doofus." Barbara hissed behind him.

"Use yours, Im on the front, must be more careful." He said groaned in annoyance.

Barbara pulled out her phone and Louis stay outside the room.

"I'll turn this on, and if you see something move, threw this knife, and if its a human being that isnt Luke, just shoot,kay?"