MY NEW CRIB

I'm in class right now so wish me luck. Anyways, i'm moving to a new house soon. We are gonna be done packing in about a month so 5 have to leave my current home really soon. But I hate the little bitch sticks that live in my neighborhood. 

This one kid, Tyler, hes like 7 and my dad forced me to go play with him while he went and probably fucked his mom (I'm like %90 my dad is cheating or has cheated). But, while I was at the bastards house we where playing (He was being an autistic bitch and I was trying to find the largest rock to bash my head in with), and he fucking groped me and tried to grab Lucifers waterfall. I was so fucking close to bitch slapping him like there's no tomorrow and then half raping him but before I get the chance to rape him I rip his microscopic dick off. But all I did was call him a filthy cunt and then run back to my house. Now his mom hates me because HE tried to stick his nasty little hands all over me. I hope that bitch gets run over by a bus. With me behind the wheel.

Anyways I'm not gonna talk about the autistic cunt anymore. Ill leave that for another day. But i do want to describe the new house. Its in a really nice neighborhood, with lots of trees and bushes. The lawn isn't too big, but we will need to get a ride lawn mower. If I used my push mower I would have thunder thighs by the end of the month. :P I'm done now bye!