BTS Suga x reader

P.S Polaroid this is for you! Please don't kill me! This is a Guy x Guy oneshot BTW. This is a surprise for my transboi friend and I wanted to do something really nice. I hope you enjoy Polaroid! Also this takes place in a hotel in New York because April was gonna see some musicals on Broadway.

================================================================================

Your POV

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" your close friend, April, screamed in my ear as Carroll shook my shoulder. "I don't want to wake uuuuuppp. I was dreaming about Suga making me fooooodd..." My speech was slurred because I was so tired. "Well if you get the fuck up then THAT DREAM CAN COME TRUE!" April said enthusiastically. Right when she said that Carroll chimed in with a "Yeah Aprils sisters boyfriend got you guys tickets to a VIP concert and meet and greet so BAM you guys need to go wax EVERYTHING. Good luck you two." I'm dead. I am on the floor dead. I can see Grell collecting my cinematic records. "But what about you?" I felt really bad that Carroll wasn't going. After all, we are the three musketeers. Hopper, Pinkie, and Pup. I know Carroll doesn't listen to K-Pop but this is a once in a lifetime chance! "Well I didn't want to go that much. And I wanted to see Attack On Titan season 3 on TV before you guys!" classic Carroll. We have the furry (me), the weaboo (Carroll), and the geek mix (April). We all happened to be either gay or bi so it worked out nicely. "Okay welp. Lets get going (Y/N)!" April said, slipping on her pants.

Ah April. Shes an odd creature. She either is butt naked or fully clothed with a hoodie and hat on. Also, she will literally fuck almost anyone in Black Butler or Attack On Titan. Thotty alert (Ouch im insulting my character in this story).

"When are we getting waxed?" I asked. I'm honestly really scared. I've never gotten anything waxed. Not my pits. Not my chest, legs, arms. I'm mostly worried about my dick. I do NOT want hot wax going that close to my totally massive peepee (Lmao I am so dead). "In around 2 hours. The concert is at 5 by the way so I would hurry up." The time was currently 8 so we had a few hours to get ready. "OoOoOo can I do your makeup?! I know your'e a guy but you would look super hot with some eyeliner, BB cream, maybe some contour around the chin..." oh my god this girl is gonna kill me. I feel like taking a shower before we leave so that's exactly what I'm gonna do "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Lemme join!" April shouts from across the room. Barely half naked, "I'm joking. Unless you aren't I mean hey..."

"N. O."

"Okay."

Why is she so damn weird? Sometimes she scares me. Anyways I do need to go take a shower. I pick up some jeans, a flannel, and a clean while chest binder. I really don't like showers because I have to look at all the parts that aren't ME. I walk to the bathroom when I trip over Aprils hair iron and twist my ankle. "OH FUCK SON OF A BITCH THAT HURTS! CAN I PLEASE HAVE A WAFFLE!" I screamed while looking at my now twisted-ass foot (LMAO). "Oh calm down I twist my ankle like, twice a month." April says as she goes to her bag and gets a conveniently labeled bag labeled "For when I sprain my ankle". "Wow you really are a cluts haha>.<" Carroll says as she slips on her bunny slippers and survey corp hoodie. "Well, Its gonna hurt for a while but we have VIP and this would draw attention to us at the meet and greet. Oh maybe they would like, talk to us because your ankle is twisted!" April said, while wrapping my foot, "Maybe I should break my arm when I see Dear Evan Hansen!". She needs Jesus. A tall glass of Jesus.

Time skip to the drive to the concert

"I'm so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love. I'm so sorry but its fake love, fake love, fake love. I wanna be a good man, just for you." we sang, with the windows down. "WE SHOULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN!" I tried to yell over the music. "I KNOW RIGHT! THIS IS LIIIIIIITTT!" April screamed back, barely able to her herself.

"HEY FUCKJAR TURN YOUR CHINK MUSIC DOWN WOULD YA?!" Some baka screamed from the other lane. "GO SUCK MY COUSINS BLUE BALLS YOU RETARD!" April screamed back at him, only to turn the music up louder. "I THINK THIS IS GONNA BREAK THE CAR APRIL YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY TURN IT DOWN." I told her, honestly knowing this was bad for our ears and the car. "Okay fine..." she finally agreed turning down the music and rolling the windows down. We soon pulled up at the auditorium. It was MASSIVE! I couldn't believe how big this place was.

================================================================================Okay that's all for now! I will continue this later depending on how many views it gets. I might make a new book with just BTS. I would make one story-line for each of the members. As always no smut. But this is how I'm gonna leave it.