SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME I WAS A GIRL

Hello my fellow Sims (Because life is a meaningless simulation and we have no purpose). So I was on YouTube watching Miles McKenna (Aka meme daddy) and I realized, Im trans. I never really thought of it, but I am a guy. I cut my hair short and that felt good. I watch gay porn and that felt good ;-). So if I like all this "guy" stuff I must be a guy? Right? Well no. I told myself that i'm just a tomboy. I'm just nonbinary or gender fluid. I cant be trans? That's too far and nobody will believe me because I have trans friends.

"I'm only saying it to be special."

"I just want to be like them."

"I don't want to be a guy I want to be Miles or Kovu."

"But they're both guys."

"I don't want to be them."

"I want to be one of them."

"One of the guys"

"I wanna piss while standing up"

"Hell yeah!"

So I first had to come out to myself. I told myself "Yeah i'm a guy.". And that was it. Then I had to come out to my friends. I hit up my boyfriend/girlfriend and said "Im trans" and they where cool with it. So then I came out to my other friends. And everyone was so nice. And thats really it. Nothing more has changed. Accept soon I will be shopping in the boys section and I am proud to say I love myself even though I look like a burnt chicken nugget, I still love myself. I probably will write a chapter about my bf/gf because I really am happy to have them.

Also, my idol is Miles McKenna so go check our daddy out at Miles Chronicles on youtube.