Chapter 1 - Justice

Justice is a complex concept. It is totally based on what is good or bad.
And what is good and bad?
They are points of view. Just points of view. What is good for some may be bad for others. What right for one may not be to another.
Or maybe justice has nothing to do with the good and the bad. It exists to ensure equality between people. Nothing good and bad, just the same.
Probably these two definitions are not entirely wrong and complement each other, though they look contradictory.
Finally, the function of the justice is to judge and penalize what is bad or interferes with equality.

Looking at it this way, revenge and justice are the same thing.
Or would revenge be a kind of justice? Or would justice be a kind of revenge?
You can differentiate the justice of vengeance through the idea that the punishment of justice is already preset and known, usually written in laws, while the revenge takes place through any medium that deems sufficient.
But laws may be unfair, so justice can be unfair too.
It doesn't matter what they say. No matter what is debated. Any penalty and punishment system that does not follow the rule of "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" is not a fair system. Virtually, all judicial systems are unfair.
We are surrounded by injustice.
The world is unfair. Life is unfair.
This we know, but it's always good to try to forget it.