Chapter 3

Alex P.O.V

"It's risky, but what if we sell them in the upcoming auction?" I suggested "What?! No! We have just kidnapped them and I want the girl for myself." Hunter interjected. "Do you have another solution?" I asked him lighting a cigarette. He stayed silent for a moment thinking "No." he heaved a sigh "So you all agree?" I asked stubbing out my cigarette in the ashtray. The two of them nodded "Alright. Let's do this." we headed to the basement to bring the girls.

In the basement

Amber P.O.V

"Those Bastards leaving us here till we freeze to death." I yelled frustrated then we heard the door being unlocked "Enjoying yourself here?" Alex smirked "Go to hell." Lexi fake smiled.

"Come with us." Hunter said in a serious voice dragging me upstairs. "Where are you taking us?" Lexi asked "You don't have to know." Alex said opening the bedroom door "Shower then put on these clothes" he said pointing to some clothes on the bed "Are you kidding me?!" I yelled at him. Lexi threw the clothes at his face "We are not going to wear this shit!" "You will do as I say or I will throw both of you in the basement and leave you there without food or water until you die!" He yelled at us his face red from anger. Hunter threw the clothes back to us "You have 30 minutes to get ready." He informed us locking the door.

I grabbed a nearby vase and threw it after him, it smashed against the door. "Calm down." Lexi said patting me on the shoulder.

In the car

Amber P.O.V

Lexi and I were sitting trapped between Hunter and Ace "Aren't you going to tell us where we are going?" Lexi asked "We are going to sell you a-" I cut him off "Wtf did you just say ar-" "Let m-" "You are f*cking insane!" I cut him off again yelling "Shut the f*ck up, woman!" Alex yelled angrily he looked scary. I sank lower in my seat and stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

The auction

Lexi P.O.V

They pushed us in "Those are the girls I told you about." Alex said to tall man in his early fifties, he looks at us lustily "They look delicious." he commented "Eww, perverted old man." Amber mumbled making me laugh, that got their attention "Why are you laughing?" Ace questioned "Is it a crime to laugh?" Amber asked sassily. Hunter got angry and was about to hit her when Alex stopped him making my eyes widen in surprise "We can't bruise them." 'Bastard! And here I thought he had a heart.'

There was a girl wearing red short shorts and a black tank top standing in golden heels beside a man in a black suit. She was looking at her feet "Sold to Mr Richard!" the man said, he looks in his late forties. He was holding a microphone "Next we have Amber and Lexi they are 19, killer body as you can see, curves in the right places with cute faces, rosy li- "Are you selling a product old man ?" I asked glaring at him he looked shocked. Murmurs erupted around us "And guess what batteries are not included." Amber said punching the man who was holding the microphone "Ohhh!" The people stared at us in shock. I started punching him too, we were getting the anger out of our systems by beating the shit out of him 'He deserves it' I smiled then we were pulled away from him by two black guards in suits off the stage.

"Now no one will want to buy them!" Alex was pacing in the hall looking angry when his eyes fell on us he ran to us and grabbed my arm "I'm gonna kill both of you! No one will buy you after what you did!" he yelled angrily in my face "So?" Amber asked checking her nails. "So?"Alex repeated glaring at Amber "You bitch!" He shouted grabbing her hair "Ahhh!" Amber screamed in pain"Ehm." Someone cleared his throat grabbing our attention, he was a tall man also wearing a suit, but much more elegant than the microphone man. He was in his middle or late fifties "What do you want?" Alex asked aggressively "I want to buy the girls." The man stated "What?!" We both asked simultaneously. "Yes, how much do you want?" The man asked. Alex looked bewildered then smiled a big smile "5 millions." he replied "Ok." the man said beckoning for his guards with his fingers. Each one of the two guards was holding a silver bag.

The guards handed Alex and Hunter the bags "Now I will take the girls. The guards took us from our hands to a limousine "Wow! Who are you? What do you work?" I asked the man. He looked at me in disgust 'Huh, what did I do?' "Rule number one, don't talk unless I speak to you." he said getting in the car "What?!" I looked at him in disbelief, he glared at me. The guards pushed us in then closed the doors "I bought you for my sons, you're going to be their mistresses." he informed us. "You can't do that!" Amber yelled "I already did." he said glaring "One more word and you will regret it. After our wonderful talk with Mr... well Mr. whoever he is, we sat in silence for the rest of the car ride.

30 minutes later

The car stopped in front of a big gate, the chauffeur rolled down his window so the guards could see him and the gate opened. We were in front of the biggest and most beautiful mansion I have ever seen in my life 'He is filthy rich.' I thought looking at the man sitting opposite to me.

We got inside the wonderful mansion, and it was breathtaking on the inside. "Beautiful." Amber whispered beside me. "Tell me about it." I whispered back still staring at the place in amazement. "Welcome back, father."