Chapter 5

Lexi P.O.V

'It's so boring here.' I sighed getting off the bed 'I will go explore the villa maybe I could find a way to get us out of here.' I opened the bedroom door slowly not to make a sound I looked right and left 'Nobody seems to be here.' I sneaked downstairs "Master Wilson brought them mistresses." I heard someone say. I moved closer to the voice it was coming from the kitchen. There was a circle around the girl who was telling them the story "I saw one of them, she is gorgeous." she gushed "When did you see her?" Another maid asked "I was bringing master Eric the clean towels .." 'Sara' I remembered her. I moved to the living room there was big windows leading to the garden "You are here!" I turned around startled "You sca-" I bit my tongue. He nodded approvingly "Come with me" Mr Wilson ordered. I followed him until We stopped in front of a black wooden door "We will talk in my office." He said opening the door "About?" I asked confused "Sit." he commanded "I bought you because of Eric's scandalous relationships if it can even be called a relationship. I want you to be like his shadow wherever he goes you go with him except when he goes to work." He said looking me in the eye "Ok."I nodded quickly "If he is seen with the same girl every night people may think that you are his girlfriend s-" "But you hate me." I blurted out loud. He glared at me "It will improve his image, his reputation. I won't let him disgrace our family anymore by being a playboy." He said determined "Understood?" He asked "Yeah." I nodded "Now leave." he said looking at some paperwork on his desk. I stood up and left 'he want me to babysit his son' I rolled my eyes at the thought "Ahhh!" someone bumped into me screaming "Amber?" I looked at her confused "Phew It's you." she sighed "Yeah it's me." I raised my eyebrow "I thought you were someone else and that I got caught sneaking out." she rubbed her neck "Oh! you found a way to get out of here without getting caught?" I asked excited "Well not exactly, but I f-"

Amber P.O.V

"Miss Amber?" A maid cut me off "Yes?" I turned around "Master Tyler told me to give you that." she handed me a folded note 'Weird.' I took the note and read it "The f*ck! who does he think he is?!" I said angrily crumbling the note in my hand. The maid looked worried while Lexi looked at me questioning "The jerk wants me to ... wait a second," I said opening the note again, "Number 1 tidy the room, 2 change bedsheets, 3 clean the bathroom. Bastard! I will show him." I smirked "Do you have a pen?" I asked the maid "Here." She handed me a pen "What are you doing?" Lexi asked me 'f*ck you' I wrote at the back of the note "Give it back to him, please." I smiled "O-ok." the maid said uneasily. "Come let's clean his room!" I told Lexi "No thanks." Lexi said leaving "C'mon. It will be fun." I dragged her towards Tyler's room.

At Tyler's room.

"Amber! I don't want to clean." Lexi complained "Plus, he ordered you to do it not me." she huffed crossing her arms "Idiot, who said we are cleaning?" I scolded "We are going to mess it up." I smirked. We really enjoyed our time in Tyler's room his closet was empty, all of his clothes were splayed on the ground, bed, even on the bathroom's floor.

I removed the bedsheets, threw them in balcony while Lexi turned the faucets In bathtub adding bath foam. "That will teach him not to mess with me." I smirked looking at the mess 'Disaster describes it better.' I giggled "Done." Lexi chuckled. We high fived "I didn't have that much fun in a while." Lexi giggled "So now what?" she asked "I don't know, we still need to find a way out of here or for someone to notice our disappearance and call the police." I replied "They will take a hell of a lot of time to notice. Our parents call once or twice a month." Lexi snorted "Yeah, you are right. Damn business that makes them always busy not even having time to come see us." I sighed running my hand through my hair. "I'm hungry let's get something to eat." Lexi said changing the subject I smiled at her 'My best un-biological sister.'

At the kitchen.

The maid was standing in front of the cooker her back to us humming softly. I smelled something that made my mouth water "Mmm it smells great." I said out loud unintentionally. She gasped turning around startled "Sorry for scaring you." I apologized "No, it's ok. It's just that no one comes to the kitchen at this time. "What are you making? It smells mouth watering." Lexi aked smiling at the maid. "Waffles." "Yummy, can we have some?" I asked "Of course." she smiled placing two plates on the kitchen table.

Tyler's P.O.V

I was finishing some paperwork before my meeting when I remembered that I told Ashley to give Amber the note. I hate father for buying her. Now I have to deal with her everyday, I sighed. I called home "Wilson's household." Sally answered the phone "Give me Ashley please." I said "Ok sir." a few seconds later "Yes master." Ashley answered the phone "Did you give her the note?" She paused for a second "Y-yes" she stuttered "What's wrong?" I asked in a hurry looking at my wristwatch '5 minutes' I collected my things "S-she told me t-to give you the note back." she said uneasily "And?" I asked getting irritated "She wrote on the back of the note 'f*ck you'." She said the last part in a whisper "What?!" My eyes widened "I'm extremely so-" I hung up the phone 'How dare she disrespect me?! No one dares to anger me' I was fuming when I heard a knock on the door "Sir they have arrived." The secretary informed me "Alright." I nodded cooling down a bit 'I will deal with her later.'

Sandra P.O.V

"What?! Are you insane? Buying them sluts! Plus they are going to live here with us?!" I yelled at my supposed wise husband "Were you in your right mind?" I asked him "No and yes." He said sitting down "You ar-" "Just let me explain." he cut me off "Ok let's hear what you have." I put my hands on my hips. He explained to me why he bought them "But that's not an excuse to buy mistresses." I said in a louder voice than my normal one. 'Knock knock' "Come in" Sara entered "Ma'am Mrs. Smith is on the phone." she informed me "Omg! I should have met her at her home but thanks to you I'm late." I fumed at him.

Eric's P.O.V

'Finally the meeting is over.' I shut down my laptop and collected my files. Today Tyler was in a bad mood which was strange, he's always in control of his emotions. We head out of the room to his office "What's got you in a bad mood?" I asked teasingly "Shut up!" He snapped at me "What's wrong?" I asked in a serious tone "Amber." He answered sighing "Huh?!" I was confused. He told me what Ashley informed him.

I laughed at what he said. "Why are you laughing?" He questioned angrily "She got under your skin. No one dares to disagree with you. All femals run to do as you please but she is different, I like her." I chuckled "But not more than my Lexi." I winked at him. "I'm tired as hell" I said stretching "Yeah me too." he agreed massaging his forehead.

At Wilson's mansion

Tyler's P.O.V

Ding dong "Welcome back, masters." Sara greeted us, I ignored her and went straight to my room, I was tired and not in the mood for anything but sleep.

"Wtf!" My eyes widened as I opened the door to my room, it was a disaster! My clothes were splayed, everywhere the bedsheets were nowhere to be seen and there was a face drawn on the vanity's mirror sticking it's tongue out as if mocking me. The carpets were soaked with soap and water "What the hell happened here?!" One name rang in my head 'Amber' "Amber! You brat!" I yelled at the top of my lunges. She drove me finally to the point of losing my control. I ran downstairs searching for her when I spotted her laughing with Nadia handing her a vase. I sprinted to her grabbed her arm dragging her upstairs to my room "Ouch! You are hurting me" She winced "Good." I replied angrily "What's your problem?" She asked 'As if you didn't know.' "You and this." I pointed to my room "Did you like it?" She asked in a disgustingly sweet voice "Are you mentally retarded?!" I was losing it "How... you ... " I was so angry, I didn't know what to say "Serves you right." She replied sassily smirking. Instantly my fist collided with the wall centimeters away from her head, she jumped startled, gasping. 'Ouch,my knuckles hurt like f*ck' but I masked my pain "Go." I said in a low dark voice "But your knuckles are bleeding! We need to bandage it." She took my hand in hers examining it 'It's so soft. What?' I mentally slapped myself, what was I thinking at this time?!

Snatching my hand "Get me Ashley and get out." I commanded in a cold voice "but y-" " I don't want to see your face." I glared at her, she gave one last look to my bleeding knuckles whispering "I'm sorry." Then hurried out of the room.