Here Come The Insults

I walk all the way to history carrying my books and bags. I'm so glad our school doesn't have uniforms, if it did, I couldn't cosplay. I see the door ahead and speed walk up to it. I ready my self and sigh. Here come the insults. I open the door and immediately get a bunch of stares. Momiji wears a girls uniform, so I'm wearing a girls uniform. I even get stares from the teacher, because truly, I don't look like Mitsukuni Takashima at all, I look like Momiji Sohma. My clothes are different (they're girl clothes, a skirt actually.), my hair is different (it's blonde and not brown), and my eye colours different (thank you coloured contacts). Your probably wondering why I would go through all this trouble if I'm just gonna be piled with insults. Truth be told, I like cosplay, it's fun! "Atarashī on'nanoko wa daredesu ka? Kanojo wa atsui!" ("Who's the new girl? She's hot!) Some baka (idiot) says as I walk to my seat. "Hai, (yes) who is she?" Another person asks. I stare at the class. The teacher then asks me "Um excuse me, I think your in the wrong class sweethear-" I interrupted. "It's me Mitsukuni Takashima! I'm a boy, and I'm dressed as a boy. Momiji Sohma to be precise. Momiji wears a girls uniform, but still, he is a boy." I smile and sit in my seat. I hear snickers from the class. ".........Why would he be dressed as that, it's so stupid......." "Um.........creepy much......" "Why does he look like a girl then......" I hear in the murmurs of the class. "Shut up!" I then hear at the very back of the class. It's Yuki. "He likes to cosplay! It's actually quite fun! So just shut up and stop being so mean!" She yells to the class. No one made fun of her because she naturally looks like Haruhi Fujioka. The teacher looks up. "Ms. Kagami. Go to the principles office, and you to Mr. Takashima, if that's really you." He hands us both a salmon pink slip of paper. We walk out of the class. "Arigatō (thank you) Yuki." I says quietly as I look at my feet, I'm ashamed. "No problem Mitsu-kun." She looks up and smiles. After a few minutes of walking we enter the principles office. Our principle Mr. Takoji sits at the desk typing, he looks up and gives us a smile. "Ah, Ms. Kagami. And what's your name sweet heart?" He points to me. "It's me, Mitsukuni Takashima." I reply. "Mr. Takashima........Why are you wearing a girls uniform, and why is your hair blonde, and why are you a girl?" He looks at me suspiciously. I take off my wig and contacts, my large brown eyes stare back at him. "Mr. Takashima, may I ask why you were wearing that disguise?" He looks at me again. "It's not a disguise, it's cosplay sir. I'm part of the Mitsumi High Cosplay Club. I'm dressed up as Momiji Sohma from fruits basket, and Yuki is dressed as Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club." I smile with my wig in hand. "Cosplay?" The principle looks at me with a 'What the heck are you talking about look', it's his school, I think he should remember a club he let happen. "Hai sir, cosplay" I then give my memorized dictionary definition. "the practice of dressing up as a character from a movie, book, or video game, especially one from the Japanese genres of manga and anime." I smile a bright little smile and wait for his reaction. "Um.......okay you can leave. But as for you Ms. Kagami you earned a spot in detention for screaming in class." He tells her. "But how did you kno-" She starts to ask but the principle replies. "I know everything Ms, everything." We both walk out of the office and head back to the class. "You really gave him a loss for words didn't you Mitsu-kun?" She looks up at me with her big brown eyes. "Uh....yeah y-yeah I g-guess I did." I stutter, what is wrong with me? I'm feeling all nervous for some reason!!! Eh, dono yō na (whatever), let's just go to Math.

Oooooh, get the nervous hints???

Did ya?

Hope you enjoyed!

;)