Its Cosplay

I walk down the hallway.

I see my friends.

Today I'm dressed as Momiji Sohma from Fruits Basket.

"Yā min'na!" ("Hey guys!") I yell to my friends.

They wave.

"Nice cosplay pick today!" Yuki smiles, her short brown hair bobbing up and down.

Today we all have different cosplay costumes.

Yuki is dressed as Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host club. It worked for her.

Akai is dressed as Sailor Moon. Blonde, yup.

Mitsguru is dressed as Death the Kid from Soul Eater, a little dark for him.

Tamochi cosplays as Kyo Sohma from fruits basket, technically, we are cosplaying cousins.

And Satoshi and Natsuko are cosplaying as Hikaru and Kaoru. From Ouran High School Host Club. Natsuko as Hikaru, and Satoshi as Kaoru. They act just like them.

I walk over to them.

"We all look awesome today. Totemo kawaī!" ("So cute!") Says Yuki holding up two peace signs with her hands and smiles. She's cute, she really is. "Heyyy Haruhi...." Satoshi and Natsuko smirk as they symmetrically get in Yuki's face. Yuki furrows her brows and groans, she may look like she's acting like Haruhi but she's actually annoyed right now. We hear a bell ring. "Atode anata-tachi o sanshō shite kudasai!" ("See you guys later!") Mitsguru smiles his cute little smile, he waves to the twins and I as we go in the opposite direction. We are going off to History class.........prepare for the insults. "Sooooo, Hitachiin

brothers eigh?" I look up at them. "Yup, they really fit our personalities." Natsuko says. "Anyway.......... we wanted to ask you something." They stop and stare at me with devious grins. "Uh guys, your scaring me. But........what do you need to ask me?" I asks slowly backing up towards the lockers. "We were wondering...." Natsuko starts. "If you have a thing" Says Satoshi. "For Yuki." They say in unison. The blond twins have already pushed me up against the lockers and are staring at me with the most creepiest smiles ever. "W-what are you g-g-guys t-talking ab-b-bout?!" I quiver in fear. There's no one in the hallway so I'm completely helpless. "We know your secret...." Natsuko smiles and says in a scary tone. "I g-gotta go to class now." I say trying to get out of this extremely uncomfortable situation. "We're just kidding." Satoshi then says and chuckles. "Yeah, take a joke." They laugh and walk off together. Leaving me alone in the hallway. Yup, just like Hikaru and Kaoru.