0.1

Lucy

"Lucy...Lucy...Luce?" I heard my best friend Eve's voice from the other end of the phone.

"Yea yea yea I'm here"

"You zoned out again is everything okay?"

No. Everything wasn't okay. Luke is pissed about me not wanting to go to a party tonight. I go to every party, why can't I just sit this one out? I can't go because I have a huge test on Monday and I have to get an A. I'm sending my application to Harvard in a few months and I have to get good grades. Luke was a shoe in for Stanford since his Dad is head of the Admissions department so he got good grades, but he wasn't worried about anything else, except having fun.

"Yea Eve I'm fine" I answered while trying to copy my algebra homework from my other best friend Andy. I definitely owe her one.

"I know something's wrong but since your so stubborn I'll let this one go." she said "So...are you going to Ashton Irwin's party tonight? We have to go it's going to be so much fun. They'll be booze, hot guys...".

"No I'm not going to Ashton's party tonight I have studying to do".

"Dude the test isn't until Monday. It's Friday night, live a little". Eve said through the phone.

"Yea yea I guess you're right, now let me guess you need a ride, don't you?" I asked Eve.

"Well I mean if you don't mind..." She drifted off.

"Come to my house in 10 and we'll start getting ready, Luke will pick us up from here at 8".

I'm so glad that Eve lives 2 houses down from me.

"Yay this is going to be so much fun Luce I promise!"

Yea okay.

"Hey I gotta go call Luke and tell him I can go and that he has to pick us up here, and if I get wasted then you have to promise me you'll let me crash at your place, my parents would murder me without hesitation if they saw me drunk."

"Yea yea yea I promise," "Bye" she said quickly before she hung up.

Now time to call Luke and I really hope he's not still pissed about the whole party thing. He'll probably light up like a Christmas tree when I tell him I changed my mind.

"Hey Lukey?" I said through the phone, I knew it would soften him up and make him less angry.

"Yea babe?" He said calmly through the phone.

"So about the party tonight..."

×××

so this was chapter one and it's short but the next one will be longer