1) Flashback Cover, and Summary Theories!

(these are just some theories on what will happen in book 7)

1. On the authors website in the description it says "Sophie must let the past and present together, because the deadliest secrets are the ones that get erased". To me this inplies time traveling. Also looking at the cover (Wylies on it yay!) Wylie and Tam are making some sort of super move and Sophie's flinging deadly weapons at us. Back to Tam and Wylie I think this is where the blurring of the past and present takes place. Tam is a Shade while Wylie is a flasher. If you notice these are two opposite abilities light and dark. And in the center of there power super move the powers are blurring like the past in present. So it would make sense that they are the ones creating the time travel mechanizm.

2. In the description of the books it also says that "the deadliest secrets are the ones that get erased" to me this means that they will be exploring more of the past Forkel's life. He was the one removing some of Sophie's memories. Most likely deadly secrets that people would try to take from Sophie so to protect her he erased those memories from people like the Neverseen who of course is trying to like destory the whole Elvin world and secrets are very valuable.

3. Along the secret line I also believe they could could be talking about Counselor Kenrics cache. (R.I.P Kenric:Everblaze) as it says in the books the Counselors cache hold the secrets even to dark or powerful for them so of course Sophie and her friends will have a delightfull time digging up all those wonderfully secrets that are too powerful for even the ancient elves to know. In book 6 Dex was really close to opening the cache so there is hope for book 7.

Hope you all enjoy! Please leave your comments or theories in the comments!

P.S. Also Shannon Messenger confirmed that there will be at least 9 books! I'm fangirling so hard right now!!!!!