Chapter One

Cast-

Emily Rudd as Krysta Rose Winters (Main Character)

Mia Talerico as Katy Leah Winters (Half sister)

Nadia Bjorlin as Karen Alyssa Winters Gold (The mom)

Nick Carter as Joey Alex Gold (The step dad)

Taylor Mangan as Hunter Elizabeth Thompson

David Henrie as River Pearson Collins

Ashton Fletcher Irwin as Himself

Luke Robert Hemmings as Himself

Michael Gordon Clifford as Himself

Calum Thomas Hood as Himself

Harry Edward Styles as Himself

Niall James Horan as Himself

Louis William Tomlinson as Himself

Zayn Javadd Malik as Himself

Liam James Payne as Himself

<><><><>

"Seriously, none of the guys at this school meet my standards," My best friend Hunter of eleven years says, rolling her crystal aqua eyes before opening her school locker.

I simply shrugged my shoulders, beginning to spin the coded combination on my lock. "That's because your expectations consists of guys that make a ton of money and are in bands."

"Oh, don't forget that they have to be famous," I added and she again rolled her eyes, smirking as her right hand filed through her long silky dark hair.

"You know me too well." She laughs, slipping her folders from her locker and into her backpack. I nod my head, agreeing.

I began to get frustrated with my lock, considering it was jammed. My hands fumbled with the lock before I groaned in irritation, feeling defeated.

Hunter laughed at my expense, shaking her head. "You would think after a billion years of unlocking lockers you would get the hang of it."

I narrowed my eyes, stepping over a bit to allow her room to unlock my locker. Not even a minute and the successful sound of a lock clicking was audible.

"Thanks," I mutter, probably for the millionth time this year. I swapped text books from my backpack into my locker for the text books that I would need for next class; my last class, which was American History.

"Great," I mumbled, zipping my backpack up and swinging it over my shoulders. I shifted my shoulders comfortably before slamming my locker shut and securing with the lock.