(Read so this story makes sense)

There's four kingdoms North, East, South, and West. The four kingdoms is ruled by different people that are kings. The kings are Alphas and their mate is a omega. Alphas have powers and betas but betas have weak powers but Alphas have strong powers. The princes of the kings are going to become king. But before they become king they have to battle each other to show who is the strongest and who is the weakest. One of reasons they would battle there is to also find a mate. The kingdoms have weather that is often so the kingdoms are referred to the weather they have often. The kingdoms are split by walls but in the middle is a huge village where the battle arena is held and most young Omegas, Betas, and Alphas live there until they find their mate and pick a kingdom to live in but some adults stay there to protect the children and give advice. Now we meet our main character Izuku Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya is a weak, scrawny, little, short, Omega. Izuku is the son of Inko Midoriya. She is famous for birthing the best Omegas. But because of that everyone wants her children. One of her children Eijiro Midoriya was chosen to be the mate of the soon-to-be-king of the South or Sun Kingdom Katsuki Bakugou. Izuku Midoriya looks like a girl and because Izuku was scrawny, weak, little, and small people would bully him naming him 'Deku'. So since Izuku was so used to be called that people would just call him that even if they meant no harm even his mom calls him Deku. But once Izuku grew up into a 18 year old he was more beautiful. And thanks to his small form he looks even more adorable. Today is the battle between the soon-to-be-kings to see the strongest to the weakest and to also find a mate.

North: The North Kingdom but is called 'The Snow Kingdom'. The soon-to-be-king is Shouto Todoroki

South: The South Kingdom but is called 'The Sun Kingdom'. The soon- to-be-king is Katsuki Bakugo

West: The West Kingdom but is called 'The Cloud Kingdom'. The soon- to-be-king is Tomura Shigaraki

East: The East Kingdom but is called 'The Rain Kingdom'.   The soon- to-be-king is Dabi (Last name not said because of reasons)