Chapter 4 - No Options

- Midoriya's POV -

As the son-to-be-king walked away to his match I felt lonely?

People say that there's something called a 'true mate'. A true mate is when two people are mates that are made for each other. And when you meet your true mate the two of you feel a true spark of love. Maybe he is my true mate?

Nonsense, that would never work out!

"Deku! The match is about to begin!" I looked over to see Todoroki and Bakugou in the fighting rink.

After a hard fought battle, Todoroki won with sweat rolling off his forehead.

He looked over at me with....

A smirk?

Like the type of smirk that's "did you see that" or "are you impressed?" Kinda look.

Is he trying to impress me? Because you would only do that if....

"Deku!"

"Huh!? Oh, sorry Uraraka if I was mumbling."

"It's okay! Also, did you see the look HE gave you?!"

Oh no she's causing a scene... again.

I saw everyone look at us then over to him.

He cleared his throat and spoke loud yet calming.

"You with the green hair! Izuku Midoriya!"

"Y-Yes!"

"Can you be my queen, my mate, and lover?"

He's blunt, a bit too much.

"I... Ummmm."

There was whispers and eyes staring at the scene.

"He said yes!" Uraraka said, really?

"But-" before I could say anything else, Uraraka shut me up with her hand and whispered to me.

"You know you have no choice, right? He is a very high-ranking Alpha and remember the rule, if the person who whats you as their mate is royalty, you have too agree to be their mate. Or else you'll be forced too."

She's right, I have no options....

"Great, pack your bags, we're leaving to my kingdom tomorrow."

Welp guess I'm going to die, yay.

(Sorry for another cliffhanger! This is a bit short but I will say I am going to continue to write this for now on! Also thank you too: Emily3Crabb for their comments! I think in this book I'll have a mention of a user that commented something for every chapter after this one! So just comment something! Anyway, later Meatdogs!)