Chapter 1 - The Battles

-Izuku's POV-

I was in my house getting dressed for the battles happening soon. I got dressed and walked over to my mom sitting on the couch. She was sewing some dolls for the little kids that will be coming next season. I was 18 and single, ready to mingle. My mom has always wanted me to stay with her a little longer since all my siblings are gone now and i'm her child that has not been picked yet.

I said by to my mom and walked out. I was going early to get a good look at the soon-to-be-kings. I was walking to the battle area when my friend Uraraka came up to me."Hey Deku! Wait up!" She ran up to me catching her breath."Oh hey Uraraka! Why are you here?""To get a good spot for the show." We walked together into the battle area and picked out a spot. It was the first row, and surprisingly there was no one there. We talked a bit more when someone walked over to us. It was a man with white and red hair with heterochromia. One eye was brown and the other was blue. He weared fancy clothes for someone living in the village or the kingdoms if they were a villager like me. He stared at me until he said something. "Why are you here early?" I was about to say something but Uraraka said first."Me and Deku are here early to get good spots!" Uraraka was always social and was an extrovert. While I was always the introvert and was socially awkward.

He smiled and looked at me" Shouto Todoroki, your name?""My name is Uraraka! and i'm an omega!""I-I'm Izuku Midoriya, and I a-am also an omega." I heard that name before but where? Shouto Todoroki, Shouto Todoroki, Shouto Todoroki, Shouto Todoroki. He walked away saying bye. I still can't get his name out of my head. Shouto Todoroki.... Where have I heard that name?