Chapter 4, Her Savior

My vision was blurry but I could see the outline of my savior, Lucifer. My master stepped away from me and slowly backed away from me into the corner of the room.

I would be scared too, Lucifer is a big man, and powerful at it. I saw him lifting heaving things into his house with ease.

"Lucifer" I whispered, trying to get his attention to me, but he didn't hear me.

He stepped toward my master and started to swing different types of punches left and right. I wanted to him to stop but he didn't. Now don't say why would you want him to stop and it wasn't because I liked my master, I hated him. I just needed medical attention fast.

My vision was starting to get blurry and I knew that I was about to pass out. The darkness started to cloud my vision. All I could see was my master drop to the floor he was covered in blood.

Lucifer turned to face me and looked me dead in the eye. He had rage written all over his face. His eyes seemed to filled with anger but they soon disappeared into love and worry as soon as they connected with mine.

He rushed over to me and picked me up. I groaned in pain. I knew I was about to go, but right before I did I heard the rumble and roars of motorcycles in the back ground and Lucifer whisper something in my ear.

"Stay with me my little onyx"